Chonnan Im a top American fighter

anyone that can beat Anderson Motherfucking Silva is a bad fucking dude. However, that is the kind of opponent that suits Phil the most, this will be fucking awesome.

Phil doesn't deserve Chonan's respect.

Phil, what were you intending to post under these threads you created? And why did you not make the post?

Lee Murry, Tito, Horn, Lindland

(0)[1] By: PhilBaroni

Thread has been removed or timed out...

Lee Murry, Silva , Horn, Lindland

(0)[1] By: PhilBaroni

Thread has been removed or timed out...

If you can get into it, it would be interesting to know what you were going to post.

Well why don't you tell us all whom it was that I "cracked" on dude? And while you're at it, tell us all what it was that I said since you seem to have such a wonderful memory......

Phil at his best is damn tough. Anyone who doesn't take him seriously as an opponent will probably lose.

Robin.

Maybe you're talkin bout Matt Hughes........

To whom I came on here and publically apologized to after I realized that I may have disrespected him.

Or maybe you're talkin bout Fedor.........

Who has ducked Cro Cop FIVE times now and is most likely plotting out another at this very moment. I have had very much interest in seeing Fedor/Cop for a long time now (same as a lot of other fans in here) and I have kept up with it and stated nothing but FACTS in here as to why this fight has not happened yet. Nothing more and nothing less........and thats NOT "cracking"......it's what we call........"telling the truth"

I dont know on a personal basis but I do know Mark very well. Mark is the type to give the shirt of his back for anyone.

Good luck Phil...bring back a win....

I would love to see Chainsaw VS Phil now that would be nice.

Baroni, please take this as constructive critisisim(SP?) I believe you can be a VERY good fighter BUT you are too Heavy for your height. You could do a world of hurt if you went down a weight class. Its seem that you have a hard time carrying those big arms and because of this you gas out. I have never seen Ryo gas out and think he is actually going to be very hard to hit. I hope you train hard as I am really rooting for you but really dont see how you can beat him if you dont radically change your training approach. BUT as I said, still hope you will.

i think phil is gonna surprise some of you...he might just ko chonan if he is not taking this fight seriously.i can see chonan going for a sub and phil just smashing the shit out of him

good luck Phil

I'm sponsoring Phil till I run outa money or he quits fighting.

The more you hate on him, the better he fights.  Just like Evan Tanner.

Kick some ass Phil.   I got you covered.

-Joey Oddessa

I think the best is yet to come from phil Baroni. The rpoblem is you came so strong out of the gate that it set a very high standard to live up to.

you tools would love to look like phil

NYBA is a tough cat!!!

Phil's gonna hit him so hard his balls will fly off.

I think Chonan is gonna have his way with Phil.

i think baroni has the potential to ko someone anytime he is in the ring, but i do not like this matchup for him and i think he should be at a lighter weight, good luck phil, thanks for taking the time to post

Excellent matchup. This will be a very difficult fight for Phil to win. Chonan has never been finished. If Baroni stands and trades like he did with Minowa then he will be taking a nap. His best bet is to try ground and pound but I dont think he will be able to keep Chonan down for the entire fight.