choreographed fight under investigation?

actually they did not call it a choerographed fight, they said that we didnt try to win...we both got susupended for 60 days and a 200 dollar fine. i probably should have gotten more than that since i told them thanks for wasting my fucking time when i left but what am i supposed to say? i fought my friend on less than 24 hours notice and he had a kotc fight in 3 weeks, i hit him as hard as i felt i needed to and he did the same. fake fight, choreographed, not trying to win, whatever they say we did wrong they approved it...these are the same people that knew about the guts church shit but didnt try and stop it. someone asked me if i had guys that wanted to fight in it so i asked if it was sanctioned they said no so i said no then i called leigh brown and she told joe miller. joe miller is about as big a pussy as ive seen, and ive seen a few big ones (i used to drink heavily and date heavily and im not talking numbers but pounds). they targeted us for some reason, maybe targetted tye cause of leigh i dont know all the crap that goes on with that but this commission is a joke. bunch of fucking pussies in suits and only one has fought, they just sit around and say whatever the next guy says. aye, here here, fucking cock suckers! i text joe miller when i left the hearing and he has nothing to say cause he knows what a pussy fucking move it was that he made...i dont know how these rope suckers think i am going to be able to afford to pay 200 bucks to them when i cant pay the state for my fucking traffic tickets and barely make my child support and they take away the only thing that gives me cash immediately...so i guess if anyone can help get me fights out of state or on a show not run by joe miller and his fucking goons text me or call me 918-906-4269, thanks.  if anyone needs joe millers cell number i have that too, cause i thought we were kind of friends and that i could talk to him and him not copy my every word to use against me.  oh and Robert Seymour is a fucking dick licker too!!! he is the time keeper at most fights, thats about as close to a confrontation he has ever been, fucking field artillery??? fuck you

How can they say you didn't try to win? I mean...wasn't that fight stopped? I'd be fining all the lay n pray wrestlers if "not trying to win" was a finable offense.

Sorry to hear that, Levi, sounds like some bullshit. I would try to get hooked up on some C3 cards or something so you don't have to deal with the OSAC.

And lol @ "rope suckers." Phone Post

How can Anthony knock Comanche boy's promoter when DAC has the exact same approach. If you are going to knock shitty matchmaking be consistent. Phone Post

Sucks to hear. Kind of a Catch-22. You want the commission to oversee fights and help with fighter safety but then when they nitpick on crap like this, it can make you want to go to shows like C3.

And props to AJ for offering to help Levi out. AJ does a lot for guys in this area without asking for anything in return. Good guy imo. Phone Post

Levi is right. They didnt really care what we had to say. Basically if you have fought before and done well, you cant have an off night or you get suspended. You cant take a fight on short notice and 20lbs over your reg fight weight and look bad or you get suspended. If you dont have a 6 week training camp and perform your best every time you fight, then you will be suspended. Then they asked well why did you fight. Well if you must f@@ing know my family has been in quite a financial bind and I needed the money. I thought that is what we fought for, we are Prize fighters, we fight for the f**ing prize. Maybe if Joe miller and his tweedle dee and tweedle dumbass helpers in the office would get me my money from the boxing match I had in August that I still havent been paid for then maybe I wouldnt need it so bad. All they had to say about that was, oh, the bond has been turned in. It takes a couple of months. BULLSHIT, Turn that shit in when the promoter fails to pay and dont give him forever to pay it, they havent even got my returned check yet which is required by the bond company to cash the bond so how have they filed it. They are all a bunch of spineless liars and vendictive little bitches. Levi and I both have been in hard times lately and we plead our case and it falls on deaf ears. They said they had seen me fight and I was a hard puncher and I didnt do that. Well I admit, I was off, it definitely wasnt my best performance, but the last time I had an mma fight I tore my acl and was out for a year and a half, I had just got back and had a cpl boxing matches to see how the knee was gonna be and then took this fight at 10:45pm the night before the fight. Its just all bullshit. Whateve dirt anyone wants on Joe Miller just call me, Im an open book now, that motherf wont have a job by the time I spill what I know.

Shit got real...

Somebody get Tye a green name. Phone Post

Fuck yea boys! Air it out!!! That is horseshit!!!! Levi and Tye for president!!!! Phone Post

"And props to AJ for offering to help Levi out. AJ does a lot for guys in this area without asking for anything in return. Good guy imo."

Buying friendship IMO. Phone Post

Magnum TA -  "And props to AJ for offering to help Levi out. AJ does a lot for guys in this area without asking for anything in return. Good guy imo."

Buying friendship IMO. Phone Post

At least he's got friends.

Some people enjoy his comments and banter as opposed to your comments - which people avoid like a case of the clap.

Come to think of it.. Why am I able to read your comments?

(IGNORE)

"Some people enjoy his comments and banter as opposed to your comments - which people avoid like a case of the clap."

Because don't want to hear the truth.

I seemed to have struck a nerve? 

"If you had any fucking friends maybe you'd understand that friends help each other out when they can."

You are not helping anyone. You are being used over and over and over again. No wonder you are so bitter in life!

AnthonySullivan -  Fuck you Todd with your "buying friendship" bullshit.  Now I remember why I have you on ignore you jealous fuck.  

So go FUCK YOURSELF Todd you jealous non-working friendless piece of shit.  Despite the fact that I hate you I'm nice enough of a guy that if you were in the hospital I'd actually pay your fucking bills so don't fucking bite the hand of a nice guy just because you're existence sucks dick.

There are posts like this about Todd all over the internet..... but I don't have to put up with him at all any more, all Iever see is.....

You have chosen to ignore this loser.

"You have chosen to ignore this loser."

Translation: I want to live in my own fantasyland

You have ignored this loser

AJ I have been watching the Memphis Heat DVD you sent. Good stuff. Thanks again for sending. Phone Post

Jamo had lunch at Goldie's with me and I didn't have to give him anything!!! Phone Post

Jamo seems to be a good dude, smart of you to surround yourself with better people.

CrazyEye - Jamo seems to be a good dude, smart of you to surround yourself with better people.

Actually that was 6 years ago Phone Post