CHRIS BRENNAN VS. R. DIAZ

Glen Benton,

You're a dipshit.

Chris is a really great fighter whose record doesn't reflect his skill and I'm glad he's changing things up. I hope it helps him improve his results.

Don't know much about Rafael.

Robin.

Chris is the man and one of the best trainers I have ever trained under even if it was a few times. I hope to make it down next year and get a few good ass kickings. When chris is on very few in the world can even hang with him.

"Do you still promote yourself as a John DeLao black belt, when J. Moreria has now publicly proclaimed he or anyone, never awarded John a black belt? Not to mention the fact that you have to be a 2nd degree black belt in order to award a black belt..."

Glen- Where is it posted that Joe M never gave John DeLaO his BB

TTT Chris

Yeah this is BULL!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you to spell his name with a "Z", Rafael's last name is DIAS!!!!!

Aaaaarrrgghhhhhhhhh the nerve!!!

dias you better win. henry Matamoros

Good Luck Rafie!!!

American Top Team

up

up

ttt

good luck chris... will you be sporting nogi or hitman for the fight? i
know you used to sport hitman all the time back in the day

Nogi but I will have a Hitman logo on there somewhere.

Good luck Chris.IMO running a school and not training with a fight team has put you at a disadvantage in the fight game.Good to see you are training fulltime.Curious,who are your training partners for this fight? You still training in Big Bear?

ttt

Chris,

Where do you train in Dallas? I live in San Antonio, but I wouldn't mind making a trip up to train and learn from you a few times.

Steve

I am training ata few different placec but the bloody sessions happen here in my garage.  I have some guys coming out here a few times a week.

up

Good to hear you've still got it in you. I saw your happy holiday thread and the family is lookin good.

Drive fast and take chances!

Jason

up