Chuck Liddell Signing With Bellator ?

Chuck Wand 2.

Or rampage Chuck 3

Even after the new management took over and let chuck go I have a real hard time believing Dana wouldn’t step in at any moment to secure chucks long term financial stability.

I know Dana can be a dick but when it comes to Chuck I cannot ever imagine Dana letting chuck struggle financially.

If he want’s to fight and do TV shows I have to believe its because that is exactly what he wants to be doing.

The Silva Fox - 

Fuck all you guys saying " no chuck pleeez dont fight u will get kod again"  

Its not baking cookies.  I wanna see him knock someone the fuck out again

If not he will get slept. Either way its fun to watch if you are an mma fan

Agreed.

This thread:

The Silva Fox -

Fuck all you guys saying " no chuck pleeez dont fight u will get kod again"  

Its not baking cookies.  I wanna see him knock someone the fuck out again

If not he will get slept. Either way its fun to watch if you are an mma fan

I'm  an mma fan because of the athletes.  I don't enjoy seeing fighters risk further permanent damage because they're  past their prime and can't let go or they need the money.  Chuck is 50. I watched a friend train for a big fight post 40 and it hurt me to see how destroyed each training session made him. He was a good, skilled fighter but his body could not respond like it used to.  Guys with far less skill were lighting him up in sparring at the end of camp. It was bad. I came to him and told him to reconsider and he laughed and told me to fuck off.

so he's getting millions for one fight? At 48 it is hard to imagine he signed for more than that.

stanneh - Even after the new management took over and let chuck go I have a real hard time believing Dana wouldn't step in at any moment to secure chucks long term financial stability.

I know Dana can be a dick but when it comes to Chuck I cannot ever imagine Dana letting chuck struggle financially.

If he want’s to fight and do TV shows I have to believe its because that is exactly what he wants to be doing.

Dana has no power anymore.

Chael is tied up with that tourney for a while. Tito, rampage, wand could be fun fights to watch. 

Morpheus1976 - 
stanneh - Even after the new management took over and let chuck go I have a real hard time believing Dana wouldn't step in at any moment to secure chucks long term financial stability.

I think you completely missed the point of what I said or simply didn’t read what I said at all?

stanneh - 
Morpheus1976 - 

I think you completely missed the point of what I said or simply didn’t read what I said at all?

For the record I meant he would step in and ensure his financial stability on a personal level nothing to do with the UFC.

I wouldn’t be surprise, he really seems to went back in … Since his UFC management gig got shut down.

EKPOGI - 

Chuck Wand 2.

Or rampage Chuck 3

Rampage/Chuck 3 makes me cringe…did you see how Rampage looked against Sonnen?looked like he didn’t even train for it,.Rampage doesn’t deserve any more fights with Bellator…he’s been phoning it in for far too long

EKPOGI -

Chuck Wand 2.

Or rampage Chuck 3

Chuck wand two is the fight. Put that on a ppv and I'll get it just for that.
Lights Out Lurker -

Tito, Chuck, Wandy, Shamrock, Rampage, Chael, Koscheck (not really a legend), Royce, Fedor, Mir..... That's pretty damn impressive legends roster they have. They could grab a few more too; Randy, Rich Franklin, BJ (fight at LHW), Machida if he ever gets cut, switches, or "retires", same with Vitor. Get Arlovski and Hunt over there soon.

Fedor is a can 

Scott Coker's about to let old man Chuck fight again ??

A post shared by madnessmma (@madnessmma) on Mar 2, 2018 at 10:39pm PST

OCMikey -
Gullivers Travels -

Can't see the UFC just letting him walk to Bellator. Especially knowing how badly he'd probably get beat by Tito in his current condition (if Dana really cares about him as much as he says)

Isn't he already in a promotional type position with Bellator? UFC fired Chuck I'm pretty sure

They fired him from his UFC staff position. Fairly certain his fighting contract froze after he retired....Coker said the same thing recently.