Chuck preparing for Chael/Wand winner?

wasn't he laid off? I'd love to see him fight Wand, Chael or even Mo.

at the very least chucks on TRT for sure lolz I'm not even sure anybody can debate that.

if he came back how long does he have to be off before he can compete.

can we get randy some extra strong TRT??

I'll bet he can still kick the shit out of an 8 ball

Chuck going to Bellator would be great, and I'd like to see it.

please not mo or fedor

would love to see him against wand or randy again...maybe a few other legends

Kinda sad Chuck and Matt are talking returning after the UFC quit paying them for nothing. Arnt both guys set for life? Or is this some kind of ploy to get back at the UFC or convince them of something?

Would love to see Chuck throw down again. 

moogin83 - Do you think the UFC would stop you from working at McDonalds? You're as much of a UFC employee as he is..

Huh?

Pierre St-George -

Has Chuck had any major injuries other than brain damage? Isnt he 50 or almost 50 now?

I love the "other than brain damage part"

Well he does have a knee injury but other than that he's good to go. 

No interst is watching chuck get brain damage

Chuck preparing what for Wand/Chael winner?

A nice roast?

BreakALegAndy! -
Southpaw'd - Kinda sad Chuck and Matt are talking returning after the UFC quit paying them for nothing. Arnt both guys set for life? Or is this some kind of ploy to get back at the UFC or convince them of something?

They weren't being paid for "nothing". 

What were they paid for then?  

What dynamic duo has been hired to replace them? If they did anything at all certainly they would have to be replaced.

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty -

No interst is watching chuck get brain damage

You already did man.

BreakALegAndy! - 
Erik Apple - UFC has zero say in what Chuck can do now fyi, and its already been discussed

Maybe it has, no way it can be serious discussions on Chucks part. Hasn't fought in years and his chin left him years before he finally hung it up. About the only fight that makes sense is Chael. 

Chuck would fight a tito, or a Chael right now, why wouldn't he?

Sly is up on his tip toes 

LBJ -

Sly needs to create an MMA Expendables League were you have to be 40-45 and older to compete. Two 3 minute rounds maybe so they don't gas too hard and make it enjoyable. 

Let it go Vitor...Let it go.

Bobojcd -
BreakALegAndy! -
Southpaw'd - Kinda sad Chuck and Matt are talking returning after the UFC quit paying them for nothing. Arnt both guys set for life? Or is this some kind of ploy to get back at the UFC or convince them of something?

They weren't being paid for "nothing". 

What were they paid for then?  

What dynamic duo has been hired to replace them? If they did anything at all certainly they would have to be replaced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWmEk9Vz34

...in a nutshell.

Erik Apple -
BreakALegAndy! - 
Erik Apple - UFC has zero say in what Chuck can do now fyi, and its already been discussed

Maybe it has, no way it can be serious discussions on Chucks part. Hasn't fought in years and his chin left him years before he finally hung it up. About the only fight that makes sense is Chael. 

Chuck would fight a tito, or a Chael right now, why wouldn't he?

Because he has more money than brain cells at this point. Why make it worse? 

CRE -
Dusty Suspect - 

Looks in amazing shape but.... he looked amazing in the franklin fight and then got slept by a shot he used to walk through.. body might still be cabable but all those wars added up sadly. 

Franklin was a super fighter though. Rich beat Wanderlei twice and basically had a draw with Henderson, on top of being a Champ that defended the strap.

People overanalyzed that KO, there's no guarantee he would have ran through that punch in his prime, but that was the opinion of fans that overwhelmingly wanted Chuck to win. Liddell also broke Rich's arm in that fight and looked as good as we have ever seen him.

"chuck liddel? no please. no more brain trauma. is this a troll thread wtf"

No it's not.

You might be right on him not walking through that shot CRE it's been a long time since I've seen the fight but from my memory that's how I remember it and I'm a big fan of franklin aswell, sadly lots only remember him post silva..