Chuck preparing for Chael/Wand winner?

FrancisDingo"dMyHonesty -

No interst is watching chuck get brain damage

You cant catch genital herpes twice (i think). Chuck already has brain damage so he cant get that again, dont worry (I'm a docter, I know what I'm thinking about).

Bojack Horseman -
CRE - 

There's some fights for Chuck still.

Rampage rematch, King Mo, Phil Davis, Chael, Wand, all winnable. 

Would UFC let Chuck go fight in Bellator? 

ok real talk

how is it possible for your forearm to be larger than your thighs??

and holy shit did randy not make good on his deal with father time? dude looks 70

Spinach.

CRE - 

Initial observations:

- Chuck looks good. The painted toenail thing is still...weird.

- Someone needs to tell Stallone to stop skipping leg day

- Randy is looking old. Still a badass, but he's looking old...

I'm down as fuck to see Liddell fight again as long as he is fighting other old legends. Chael Sonnen especially is a very good match up for him.

BreakALegAndy! -
Bobby Lupo -
CRE - 
Dusty Suspect - 

Looks in amazing shape but.... he looked amazing in the franklin fight and then got slept by a shot he used to walk through.. body might still be cabable but all those wars added up sadly. 

Franklin was a super fighter though. Rich beat Wanderlei twice and basically had a draw with Henderson, on top of being a Champ that defended the strap.

People overanalyzed that KO, there's no guarantee he would have ran through that punch in his prime, but that was the opinion of fans that overwhelmingly wanted Chuck to win. Liddell also broke Rich's arm in that fight and looked as good as we have ever seen him.

"chuck liddel? no please. no more brain trauma. is this a troll thread wtf"

No it's not.

Nobody is throwing their entire bodyweight behind a punch and getting countered on the button by a 225lb Rich Franklin and walking through it. 

It was a beautiful finishing shot. Chuck looked quick and loose before the Franklin killshot. He had that look in his eye and Slayer for walkout music. 

Take my money for Chuck-Fedor at HW 

This. 

If Chuck came back for one of these freak show fights, I think he probably comes in shape and looks decent skill wise. It's probably a better case than BJ, Sonnen, Gracie and Shamrock who all looked like garbage. Now, can he take a punch? Probably not, but a Fedor vs Liddell at heavyweight is a fun fight. 

Chuck vs Fedor STARTS OUT AS A FUN FIGHT!!!!  ............  

By the time it Air's.. it is the BIGGEST MMA FIGHT OF ALL TIME!!!    -   Chuck was a PPV king in the days before UFC was a marketing Machine!!!  Chuck was on TV... interviews..... movies... and KO'ing fools like crazy.  Chuck was Conor McShitStain before Conor McNugget was a twinkle in his fathers eye. 

Chuck (with that look in his eye)  vs Fedor has potentional to decimate all. 

billyball2 -
CRE - 

Initial observations:

Skip leg day? Do you realize he is almsot 70 fucking years old?!?!  He has almost 20 years on Randy... Now that is saying something.   

Card with chuck and Hughes on it... mmmm might watch mma again 

Humphrey -

I think Sylvester Staloneis slowly morphing into Ken Shamrock , and Sylvester Stalone is slowly morphing into Judge Judy

I could be wrong though

By the way, why is stalone in these things at all? Has he ever had a fight of any kind? Rocky doesn't exactly count

Your last sentence alone deserves a perma-ban. 

In the lead up to the Tito fight Chael did mention quite a few times when referencing Titos era that he would have beaten any of those guys and specifically mentions Chuck (the Mohawk guy) more than once. Maybe something had already been talked about? 

Chuck @ heavyweight is unbeatable

JackG79 - 
billyball2 -
CRE - 

Initial observations:

Skip leg day? Do you realize he is almsot 70 fucking years old?!?!  He has almost 20 years on Randy... Now that is saying something.   

The fuck is wrong with you?

Look at the fucking picture.

It looks like Sly is walking around on toothpicks.