Cindy O threads

DaddyRich - Kirik have you been contacted by any Zuffa official or anyone representing Cindy or Zuffa, including Cindy herself about the lawsuit? There are a lot of ongoing legal matters that take place here. Why makes this one different? Phone Post 3.0

This and a lot of the ongoing legal matters that are discussed here are criminal. The Cindy O stuff is only civil. Seems like an excuse.

In! Phone Post 3.0

Would be funny if this was one giant troll. Phone Post 3.0

Judging by the bulge under the sheet, I'd say it's a slightly above average sized troll Phone Post 3.0

the alternates already have been scrubbed and now the other threads, its still up on other mma forums.
hope you receive your bonus very fast

Glad you had this policy in place (no discussion of ongoing legal matters) when Bones had his legal trouble. Otherwise we could have had an aborted trial.

Bad idea to create a sticky after the injustice that was removing After Dark. This could lead to a stickying of my hog. Phone Post 3.0

What lawsuit? I'm lost, somebody halp! Phone Post 3.0

The Cindy O situation is relevant discussion on an MMA board given her role in the community. I would understand if the threads were moved to a sub forum as they may not specifically pertain to the top level forum, but to delete them all together is nonsense, it's a public board...or it was.

banco -
DaddyRich - Kirik have you been contacted by any Zuffa official or anyone representing Cindy or Zuffa, including Cindy herself about the lawsuit? There are a lot of ongoing legal matters that take place here. Why makes this one different? Phone Post 3.0

This and a lot of the ongoing legal matters that are discussed here are criminal. The Cindy O stuff is only civil. Seems like an excuse.
. Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood - What lawsuit? I'm lost, somebody halp! Phone Post 3.0

you have to google for it cindy ortiz vs june white.

Will there be a pumpkin carving contest? Or no.... Phone Post 3.0

So anyone? What the hell did she do? Phone Post 3.0

Who the fuck is Cindy O and why should I care?

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Peacedog - The Cindy O situation is relevant discussion on an MMA board given her role in the community. I would understand if the threads were moved to a sub forum as they may not specifically pertain to the top level forum, but to delete them all together is nonsense, it's a public board...or it was.
All these geniuses making assumptions. We don't know shit people! Just wait to see how it turns out.

And this is a privately owned forum Phone Post 3.0

Maroon? As long as it's not a primary color then it's all good.

TheTurtle Phone Post 3.0

How can you drive a boat on the highway? Phone Post 3.0

Lol ! Dude get Zuffas Junk out of your mouth ! GTFO with that bullshit ass excuse ! This is exactly why I no longer have a blue name - this place is 100% a Zuffa and UFC shill

We can address actual legal matters in court with criminal charges - but a civil suit with a member who has been nasty to anyone with any criticism of the UFC is off limits and deleted ?????

Side note - hope your family matter is ok - and everything works out. Phone Post 3.0

OriginalTUFer -

Hope the pressing family matter is not an unfortunate one and, if it is, that it goes well.

Btw, I have been meaning to reply to the ton of e-mails you sent. I'll try to get back to you this weekend on that issue. I think we can make something work.

Take care,

OriginalTUFer

Are you jimmy rustler? Phone Post 3.0

Cindy could make all kind of claims and go after people any way she wanted to (including calling a poster's boss I've been told).

But when she's in a public court case it's full censorship? And only now that is being addressed from the road side after many days of moving threads. That's very amateurish at best.

That being said Cindy O. seems like she have some serious mental issues, so I wouldn't make threads any way.