Cindy O threads

At least Jonny Bones was impaired when he made poor choices.

In this case a grown woman with a clear mind made choices that are just insane and make a crazy ex girlfriend driving her car through the building where you work seem like a rational thing to do to get back at you.

Cindy is a public figure in the MMA world.

It's Kirik's house so we must abide.

But this ought to mean ANY issues involving courts and public MMA figures ought to be verboten in the future.

Either all are off the table or none are.

That's my only grievance.

If Kirik says the threads are a no, they are a no but given our discussions at length over anyone from War Machine to Mayhem Miller to the class action lawsuit filed against the UFC, it strikes as peculiar to only now decide such should be off limits.

Hoping your family issues are resolved, all are safe and sound and again no problem with the ruling on no threads only it seems wrong to allow other people to be buried here over their pending litigation and grant one party off limits benefits. Phone Post 3.0

People link to tons of stories involving pending cases, why is this any different? Is the forum part of the case?

lol

In for delete Phone Post 3.0

Cindy O is being sued by Dana's mom and Kirik thinks it's a good idea to delete anything that makes reference to it.

Talk about any other legal issues on the UG/OG and all is good... But Cindy O is "good people" despite the fact that she pretended to be the mother of a public figure on twitter.

Serves her right. Phone Post 3.0

Kirk

3 days kirk.

Now you make it about you

Just black ball the lady and say It's over for her.
I know nobody will miss a member that
Talks KUCK at every chance she can
This proves the problem with the UG
Your not only fucken it up for us your fucken it for you and the world of MMA

I have an outlet and for that I cannot thank you enough. Nobody in my family likes MMA.
This is my only chance to connect with people that do and for that I thank you more than you'll ever know
Please do not squander our thoughts

take heed and approach them as they were your own

All love to your family kirk Phone Post 3.0

this should explain it all for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36BPK6WrNJ8

random_muppett - Understandable.

Also....hope is all well with the family Kirik.

Ps first! Phone Post 3.0
Unless this forum is involved in the case, I don't see why.

Things like this drive people to other forums to discuss what needs to be discussed. Phone Post 3.0

MisterDerp - Cindy O is being sued by Dana's mom and Kirik thinks it's a good idea to delete anything that makes reference to it.

Talk about any other legal issues on the UG/OG and all is good... But Cindy O is "good people" despite the fact that she pretended to be the mother of a public figure on twitter.

Serves her right. Phone Post 3.0
LordyMama and Skip Hall were protected too.

Politics over the userbase. Phone Post 3.0

What's the name of that other mma site that a lot of people switched to from here recently? I'm thinking it's about time to jump ship.

frederic - 

Ps first! Phone Post 3.0

Things like this drive people to other forums to discuss what needs to be discussed. Phone Post 3.0

my take is that the forum is not involved in the case and he wants to keep it that way. a "cya" type move out of abundence of caution. hes trying to protect his business, which i can understand not wanting to take chances.

Codex Alimentarius - Damn. Kirik isn't even a blue!? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, he said fuck paying a fee to post pictures on an Internet forum. Phone Post 3.0

blas4ublasphemy - What's the name of that other mma site that a lot of people switched to from here recently? I'm thinking it's about time to jump ship.

themmacommunity.com

Better move this thread to What If !!!!!!!!!

punchyone - Wait, what lawsuit? What's going on? Phone Post 3.0
You should make a thread about it Phone Post 3.0

jason73 - 
blas4ublasphemy - What's the name of that other mma site that a lot of people switched to from here recently? I'm thinking it's about time to jump ship.

themmacommunity.com

TY

Test For Echo -
frederic - 

Ps first! Phone Post 3.0

my take is that the forum is not involved in the case and he wants to keep it that way. a "cya" type move out of abundence of caution. hes trying to protect his business, which i can understand not wanting to take chances.

Protect his relationship with the UFC since it involves Dana White's inner circle. If he wants to remove court case discussion, he can start with the new thread about an UFC alum KOing his girlfriend and move from there. Phone Post 3.0

So if we make threads about "Cindy Q" we'll be ok? No deletions? Phone Post 3.0

jackbone - So anyone? What the hell did she do? Phone Post 3.0

frederic - 
Test For Echo -
frederic - 

Ps first! Phone Post 3.0

Protect his relationship with the UFC since it involves Dana White's inner circle. If he wants to remove court case discussion, he can start with the new thread about an UFC alum KOing his girlfriend and move from there. Phone Post 3.0

of course keeping a good relationship with the ufc, rogan, etc is good for business. that's not some kind of secret or a bad thing imho. i think you misunderstood my post. he doesn't want to remove court case discussion in general when they have nothing to do with this site. he wants to remove one specific court case discussion because this lady was a poster here and wants to cover his ass even though the site isn't named in the lawsuit. just being careful and protecting the business he built. other court cases like bones jones  and ufc guy beating his gf arent a threat to the business