Cindy O threads

I've got a huge amount of respect for you Kirik: you're obviously a huge fan of the sport - and despite its flaws - the Underground has been the go-to place for true MMA fans for many years. I certainly don't think any of the site's flaws reflect on you personally.

That being said, I think there's some irreversible damage being done around here lately.

The secrecy; the biased news coverage; the lack of responses to valid questions; the removal of threads... it's driving people away - and for those that do stick around - it's causing every other thread to be about non-fighting related issues.

This Cindy O situation is a clear example of how neglecting an issue can inadvertently cause it to spiral out of control and fuel contempt.

Just address the issue and be done with it.

By moving threads and avoiding communicating with the very people that keep this place alive, it's sending out the wrong message to your supporters; helping to fuel conspiracies and causing the issue to actually become more notable than it needs to be. Phone Post 3.0

Guys, cut Kirik some slack. It is possible (and very likely) that this site was or will be subpoenaed for any kind of discussion on the matter that anyone thinks might be relevant, and that's a hell of a headache for the site.

Phone Post 3.0

siouxNYC - Guys, cut Kirik some slack. It is possible (and very likely) that this site was or will be subpoenaed for any kind of discussion on the matter that anyone thinks might be relevant, and that's a hell of a headache for the site.
So he's destroying and tampering with evidence? Phone Post 3.0

Clearly this is related to the deletion of to after dark...just not sure what it is. Phone Post 3.0

Approved. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for taking away any evidence I started cindy gate kirik! Phone Post 3.0

"that is just an erroneous understanding of the law... and I'm not sure how she got there."

LMAO

so what he said on jre is true. he thinks we're a bunch of morons who stare at boobs all day Phone Post 3.0

darkness66 - so what he said on jre is true. he thinks we're a bunch of morons who stare at boobs all day Phone Post 3.0
Yep. What he said on JRE is true. Phone Post 3.0

darkness66 - so what he said on jre is true. he thinks we're a bunch of morons who stare at boobs all day Phone Post 3.0

Yes.

And he boot licks the real TOP. MEN.

No backbone in sight Phone Post 3.0

blas4ublasphemy - What's the name of that other mma site that a lot of people switched to from here recently? I'm thinking it's about time to jump ship.

Boom goes teh dynamite

lol @ you fags throwing a tantrum because you can't gossip over someone like little girls.

"BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

Sack the fuck up.

I lost my sack to ball cancer

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Fine, no Cindy O threads but only if you allowus to post dick pics in the regular forum Phone Post 3.0

Your threads always deliver Kirik.

Except the Twitter ones, I don't care about those. Phone Post 3.0

You should just freeze them. Deleting makes you look culpable. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Tom O'Bedlam - lol @ you fags throwing a tantrum because you can't gossip over someone like little girls.

"BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

Sack the fuck up.

lol @ you trying to get brownie points with Kirik. Would his thank you have made your day?

Tell the kid thanks, Kirik. Get some fans.