Clarification -Pushup/Mtn Climbers

Ok. I'm pretty sure I understand this but in the hope that I am wrong....

when pyramiding pushups and mtn climbers do I really have to do 110 and then 120 4 count mtn climbers after I complete my 11,12 pushups, etc? Oy... that will f'ing kill me.
I think I might be able to handle 10 per pushup set but 10x the amt of pushups might mean that i have to sleep in the basement as I wont be able to climb the stairs. Hell, I might have to take a day off from work tomorrow.... LOL.

If someone could clarify I'd much appreciate it. Thanks
hD

this is in Scrapper's second workout right?? I always 'just' do the 10 4-count per set. That's still 29 sets of 40 mountain climbers and normally leaves me with temporary tourettes syndrome and very shaky control over my sphincter. But then again I'm 83.

Yes, Scrapper's second workout. I, too, have just done the 10 4-count per set but just read the site and interpreted it differently.

Well, I'm 96 but I'm going for it anyway.

Yes, Scrapper's second workout. I, too, have just done the 10 4-count per set but just read the site and interpreted it differently.

Well, I'm 96 but I'm going for it anyway.

damm old guys double posting...

I just went to my site and read Workout #2 again. I definitely wrote that incorrectly! It's 10 4-count mountain climbers for EACH SET of pushups.

10 Mountain Climbers for each pushup would be insane!

SCRAP

that would have been like 20,000 mountain climbers if it was 10 MCs for each pushup.

oh for F!@ck's sake. LOL!!!!!

I actually did try to do 10/4ct per pushup but only did that until the 4th set of pushups. I wasnt able to pyramid down from 12.

Thanks for the information, Scrapper!!

-hD

Fish,

Hey Bro I just got to San Diego, what a long trip it's been. I happen to be reading this thread and hear you say that's insane. Man what are you getting soft.

I started flight deck PT during sailaround. Went over pretty good I was able to brainwash about 12-15 people to come out everyday at lunch for 45 minutes of my bright and cheery personality.

The 8 counts on non-skid deck takes some getting used to, but the thing that hurt most was the 120 degree deck and the burning flesh of my palms from doing push ups and mountain climbers on the deck with no towel or protection like some of my fellow PT gluttons.

I am gonna give ya a buzz. can't wait to get back to the fun stuff now that I am on land for a bit. Altough I did work the shit out of our VC and listened to everyone bitch and moan about how hard it is.