Classic Australian boxing in-ring brawl (VID)

Alex Temelkov vs Ken Salisbury for the Australian junior middleweight title at the Sydney Opera House in 1983. This was the ninth round, when Salisbury was way in front. Temelkov's the guy clubbing him in the back of the head and the guy who grabs him is Salisbury's mentor. The flying ninja is Temelkov's brother. The referee isn't fucking around.

The commentator basically starts commentating the ref. Most dangerous punches of the night Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Later! My dad told me about this but I've never seen it. Phone Post 3.0

MMAtador - Ref was no fuckin joke, he was about to finish the flying ninja if those guys didn't step in. Phone Post 3.0
Haha he really was Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - Later! My dad told me about this but I've never seen it. Phone Post 3.0
Sweeeeet! Phone Post 3.0

Ref ain't no bitch. Phone Post 3.0

Lol that was a good watch that ref was throwing with anger Phone Post 3.0

Ref obviously played Australian rules hockey.

After he deals with flying ninja the ref sees that slimeball who's throwing cheap kicks at the old guys and makes an absolute beeline for him Phone Post 3.0

Ref didn't give a shit, just called the other guy the winner at the end lol Phone Post 3.0

Awesome stuff Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

ref was looking thick, tight, solid as he threw those bolos. good on him

I've met ken Salisbury a few times around my area, true gentleman. One of the corner men is Tommy radonicous,(bad spelling) a rugby league legend in Australia Phone Post 3.0

staygreenponyboy - Ref obviously played Australian rules hockey.
The way he manipulated the collar of the ninja to throw uppercuts was straight outta hockey brawl. Phone Post 3.0

Odd fact, the ref was only 3 years older than the winner (and was a former champ himself)

LOL that shit was hilarious. Flying ninja went to kick that dude right off the platform but got tangled in the ropes. That ref wasn't fucking around he started throwing bombs on the ninja. Phone Post 3.0

That was epic. Surprised tommy R wasn't in there swinging Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - LOL that shit was hilarious. Flying ninja went to kick that dude right off the platform but got tangled in the ropes. That ref wasn't fucking around he started throwing bombs on the ninja. Phone Post 3.0
Massive thug life ref. He saw that cornerman hit the fighter and his response was fucking immediate. He tried to kill him with that first straight right and almost did kill him with the last punch he got off before others stepped in. Then that other guy on the left throws some cheap kicks and what does he get? A massive straight left courtesy of thug ref. He wasn't suffering fools in there Phone Post 3.0