Classless Mayhem

JIMMYNAKS - Mayhem will be on here later to give his side of the story.

and as for classless?

Jacare accidentally got into the hotel elevator with us, mean mugged us all, got off on the next available floor, and punched the elevator door when it closed. Classy.

That's all he did?

Wow more respect to Jacare

K-Dub-"T" -  This thread has undertones of racism in it!

True, and overtones of sexism.

LOL...Ok.

Miller is a joke....

Was this guy really fighting for some sort of belt?

Maybe he had flashbacks of Trigg's foot heading toward his grill and wigged out?

Wow a lot of Mayhem hate. Ever think he was caught up in the fight and threw an accidental kick?

Cursed because he was pissed his kick caused it to be haulted?

I am still a Mayhem fan. Accidents happen.

BzGrappla - Mayham is a jackass punk no question about it.

He is a tool plain n simple. he knew he was going to lose so he had to get out of that fight and save face anyway he could. dumbass. He should go back to his bullshit fake tv show where 10yrs can worship him

soooo thats what this is all about. Your mad he has that TV show, because quite frankly all the other stuff your rambling about doesnt make sense.

#1 If he didnt think he could win the fight why would he take the fight?
#2 So because his tv show which is obviously meant for entertainment is popular he deserves hate?

get real and stop whining.

lol at accident. was headbutting him in that cut moments later accident to?

mayham is a baby when shit doesnt go his way

BzGrappla - lol at accident. was headbutting him in that cut moments later accident to?

mayham is a baby when shit doesnt go his way

Examples? Oh wait you were just whining and really don't have anything to back up your claim. My bad didnt mean to call you on it.

No one here has the right to judge Mayhem, IMO.

Is there going to be a part III? sounds like some bad blood is brewing.

I won't hate. Still love ya Mayhem.

I won't hate. Still love ya Mayhem.

JIMMYNAKS - LOL...Ok.

Yes ok. Jacare is class, he and his team contained their anger at the obvious bullshit that was hoisted on them.

Boyle - Wow a lot of Mayhem hate. Ever think he was caught up in the fight and threw an accidental kick?

Cursed because he was pissed his kick caused it to be haulted?

I am still a Mayhem fan. Accidents happen.

this is my opinion as well

lol @ you lames.

It was a mistake. Jacare calls me a clown and disrespects me all the time, headbutted me and opened a cut on my eye. If he could've done it to me, he would have. I'll beat the shit out of him legally next time. What's he gonna do? Submit me? LOL Kayo me? LMMFAO.

Brazillian nuthuggers can suck my mother fuckin dick, that gets more pussy than any one of you could imagine, due to my MTV show, my good looks, and my tons of money.

How is that for classy? Oh you know what, I don't give a fuck what you think, I'm the fucking man. Hey CRE, what was your down syndrome Brazillian gonna break? NOTHING. Bitch ass had me on the ground for 3 seconds.

Let me get my bread for fucking him up in a rematch, and watch you all cry about how I "don't respect the sport." In the words of Dana White, "Fuck you you fucking cunt."

Go jerk off to TUF.

/thread

lol

No need to explain yourself MayheM. Accidents happen all the time.

TTT for REMATCH

Sincerely,
Monkey #1,062,558

Well that should quiet things down

MayheM - lol @ you lames.

It was a mistake. Jacare calls me a clown and disrespects me all the time, headbutted me and opened a cut on my eye. If he could've done it to me, he would have. I'll beat the shit out of him legally next time. What's he gonna do? Submit me? LOL Kayo me? LMMFAO.

Brazillian nuthuggers can suck my mother fuckin dick, that gets more pussy than any one of you could imagine, due to my MTV show, my good looks, and my tons of money.

How is that for classy? Oh you know what, I don't give a fuck what you think, I'm the fucking man. Hey CRE, what was your down syndrome Brazillian gonna break? NOTHING. Bitch ass had me on the ground for 3 seconds.

Let me get my bread for fucking him up in a rematch, and watch you all cry about how I "don't respect the sport." In the words of Dana White, "Fuck you you fucking cunt."

Go jerk off to TUF.

/thread

ROFL, Priceless. Every bit of it Priceless. I ain't one to hang on the balls of another dude but that was just fucking classic.

CRE - 
MayheM -  lol @ you lames.

Go jerk off to TUF.

/thread

no respect or honor, classless.