Clinch Gear Problems????

Has anyone had any problems ordering from there site before? I bought the Fedor fight and weigh in shorts that were supossed to be mailed out by August 13 but they had a problem with the shorts so they were delayed. That is fine with me, but when I checked my account it shows I only ordered the weigh in shorts.I paid with paypal on July 24th for the fight shorts though.

Did you call them and speak to someone directly?  From my eperience they have amazing customer service, and from past threads my sentiments are echoed.  A few guys from the company post on here occasionally and Im sure they will be glad to help. 

GodSaveTheQueen - Lots of problems with Clinch Gear in the past, unfortunately.

Seriously?  I have seen great examples of Hendo and co delivering next day air!

^lol

Henderson owns Clinch Gear?

GodSaveTheQueen - 
RickStorm - 

Henderson owns Clinch Gear?

I think he's just their public spokesperson and gets a flat fee to rep the company. I believe it's a Toe2Toe subsidiary.

Cool... Thanks

Ricksonjj,

Our phone number is 1-888-CLINCH-1. We have sent multiple e-mails to everyone who purchased the Fedor weigh-in shorts and vale tudo shorts. We have experienced delays, as the shorts were scheduled to to complete by 8/13/10. However, we have notified every customer who placed an order of the delay.

I have managed this company for five years and can't recall ever having a customer approach us with an issue that we haven't been able to resolve to the customer's satisfaction.

We are certainly not hiding from anyone, and have a customer service department that answers all e-mail and telephone inquiries. So, if you have a problem with any aspect of our business, please call.

Or, contact me directly at aaron @ clinchgear.com (remove the spaces).

Thanks,

Aaron Crecy

Clinch Gear

I have always been under the impression that Dan owns Clinch Gear.

GodSaveTheQueen, I'm not sure who you are or why you feel the need to disparage our brand, but you couldnt be more wrong. Dan did own the company in its entirety  for many years, and funded it personally to the tune of seven figures, with much of that going directly to athlete sponsorship. Name some other fighters who have invested back into the sport to that extent--it's going to be a short list.

We recently sold the majority interest of the brand, but Dan continues to have an equity interest in the brand. We do not have any affiliation with Toe2Toe or any other MMA brand. We sponsor fighters all over the world, and we pay them--end of story.

Aaron Crecy

Clinch Gear

Oh wait, now I understand why you have a problem with us--just saw your profile. Tell Mike that Dan says hello.

Edited for correctness.

LiftStrong - 
GodSaveTheQueen - Lots of problems with Clinch Gear in the past, unfortunately.

Seriously?  I have seen great examples of Hendo and co delivering next day air!

LOL

sapphire street - Oh wait, now I understand why you have a problem with us--just saw your profile. Tell Mike that Dan says hello.

Oh snap!!!!!

sapphire street - Oh wait, now I understand why you have a problem with us--just saw your profile. Tell Mike that Dan says hello.

:-)

ricksongjj - Has anyone had any problems ordering from there site before? I bought the Fedor fight and weigh in shorts that were supossed to be mailed out by August 13 but they had a problem with the shorts so they were delayed. That is fine with me, but when I checked my account it shows I only ordered the weigh in shorts.I paid with paypal on July 24th for the fight shorts though.

There was a problem with the way my Fedor shirt was printed, so I got in touch with them, and the problem was fixed within a matter of 2 days.. Thats even more impressive when you consider they were shipping from San Diego, and I'm in SC.. Clinch Gear has always been solid, or at least busted their ass to correct whats wrong.. I assure you they'll make it right!

Clinch Gear = quality products and service from my experience.

Bisping Fans = experienced with quality products in their service entrance

Things getting done on the UG again.....

Aaron Crecy should be added to Crooklyns list

added

Clinch has always been 100% great service as far as I've experienced

lol @ bisping fans going after Clinch Gear, to funny

Here is a cool Clinch Gear promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmr9TGdAjpE&feature=player_embedded

sapphire street - GodSaveTheQueen, I'm not sure who you are or why you feel the need to disparage our brand, but you couldnt be more wrong. Dan did own the company in its entirety  for many years, and funded it personally to the tune of seven figures, with much of that going directly to athlete sponsorship. Name some other fighters who have invested back into the sport to that extent--it's going to be a short list.

We recently sold the majority interest of the brand, but Dan continues to have an equity interest in the brand. We do not have any affiliation with Toe2Toe or any other MMA brand. We sponsor fighters all over the world, and we pay them--end of story.

Aaron Crecy

Clinch Gear

Aaron, Are you still working with CG? and have you changed your email? tried mailing a bunch of times