Coker is making a mockery of bellator

The ramp > OP Phone Post 3.0

Maybe Coker should kill someone's dog, sue fighters and such...

WHAT A DISGRACE THAT HE'S IMPROVING THEIR PRODUCTION AND CREATING INTEREST IN THE ORGANIZATION.

You all are calling this a strategy. I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind said strategy. How many orgs went out using these same kind of fights?

At this point there is nothing new you can bring to the table. You either like MMA or you don't. People know what it is now and their minds are made up. This fight is pointless and Bellator should stick to pushing the young guys and quit relying on history to build their future. Phone Post 3.0

It seems like Shamrock has nothing left. At this stage i think Kimbo murder's him.

Is this new 15er supposed to be the next UFC employed anti-Bellator account?

If it gets a bunch of casuals to watch the rest of the card (which will be legit fighters in legit non-freakshow matches) than it is all worth it.

Tito vs Bonnar and Kimbo vs Shamrock both get a lot of people talking about Bellator who never would have before. Phone Post 3.0

Bellator needs to go the freak show route, the aging legends still carry incredible drawing power for viewers. Even if the legends suck when they fight, it gets more eyeballs on their real stars like Will Brooks and the like. If they didn't go the freak show route, fewer people would be familiar with Bellator's fighters and the gates and TV ratings would reflect that. I think Bellator will need to continue living off the UFC's table scraps until Viacom's dollar can lure some high-ranked UFC fighters over. If they can eventually start poaching the UFC's roster, then they won't need to showcase as many freakshows.