Colangelo Comentating

Bro, you know me...

I have my ways... :)

I'd like to chat with you but I have to put on some red lipstick and lay back and listen to music on my couch and relax.

Sounds like you're ready for your Couch Fu Fuschia belt my friend !!!

I'm growing a goatee as we speak

And a gut I hope...

;)

You know it. Last Tuesday I shocked Andy and the rest of the Showdown crew by weighing in at 149lbs!

149lbs !!

Man, I sure miss grade 8...

:)

Damn you!

**shaking my tiny fist at you**

JHR,
You were 149lbs. in Grade 8??? Man you put on a shit load of weight this past year!

LOL!

Mark, I was 149lbs the THIRD year I was in grade 8...;)None of you insensitive pricks would believe it but I was 165lbs in high school.175lbs when I got married in 1997...Slightly more now... :)MC, the great thing about having extra weight is having the option to lose it !!!Height however...;)hehe I'm a deadman...

Outstanding! Where can I get a set! (Not of balls!) Semmy...look out fucker...here I come! Speaking of weight...I was 195lbs. when I graduated hight school...stayed that weight for a few years...went up to 206lbs then went down to 185 and then 2 years later went back up to 211lbs. My last season at Ottawa U. now I walk around at 170lbs. and fight at 155lbs!!

lil'Bastard lost it to me in a card game! I hear he stole the army dudes ride and is now cruising in a decked out Hummer!

Walk at 170 and fight at 155? Damn! I'm fighting to get up to 150! How the heck do you drop 15 pounds like that and how much do you come back up to the day of the fight?

It's not easy but I get it done! Carb cutting, cardio, etc. etc I get back up to about 164-167 by fight time depending on how much time I have. For my last TKO fight I was at 4.56% body fat...That low makes it hard to get down in weight...you have to take your time, do it right. I plan it out and i stick to it. The trick is having enough energy to work all day and then train 2-3 hours a night 5 days a week and hitting the gym at lunch time 3-4 days a week. After 3-4 years off of weight training, I've started back. I'd like to put on 2-3lbs of lean muscle. Therefore I'd be cutting down from 173'ish...

I run about 15% body fat. I am a fat little pudge. **sniff**

By the way, The scale at Showdown is wrong. I am not 149. I am 146. The news was devestating to me.

Put a few rocks in your pockets the next time you step on that scale!

I have a rocket in my pocket if that helps any...

=)

I thought you were just happy to see me!