Colangelo Comentating

I will be if you have my dvds!

always want something in return! I'm hurt!

Don't hurt Mark. Bastid just gets more cybernetics and comes back stronger...

dude, I'm already the $25-Man (they picked up my parts at Home Depot)...what else do you want! Speaking of parts, how's the knee/ankle??

Damn, you should talk to the guy who makes Bubba Gracie, he could get you wholesale!

Ankle is okay, knee is taking a little longer. I can do hinge joint with some initial stiffness, but rotation and lateral flexation will still take 4-8 weeks. I'm rehabing like a mo-fo, however, and when crazy folks like you can go into MMA with knee injuries and still put on a show, whaddo I got to worry about? :)

it's simple...i'm not all there! Are you doing physio?? Kinetex on St-Charles are great...they take good care of me. I beleieve Ron knows Stephanie...one of the owners.

I've been going to a physio just down the hall from where I work. She's done the Olympics and worked for Team Canada many times.

I think Ron lives at Kinetex sometimes. ;)

As you know Mr. Colangelo. I'm all about me.

Ron must be my room mate then!
Dougie = selfish bastard! :o)

hey, as much as I would like to talk about your roommate let's keep on topic here.

Me.

Get my dvds!

Sorry Dougie..i don't know where my head was!

Understandable.

Please remember when commentating on the fight to say that a lot of fighters are "cerebral."

I hear that's popular.

=)