Colby vs Khabib

Colby would probably KO Khabib on the feet, he has much better striking than Michael Johnson.

If it went to the ground, Khabib would be fighting someone his own size so I would take Colby wrestling creds over Khabib.

3 Likes

Colby

3 Likes

Colby, they both very disciplined, but khabib was killing himself to make weight and fight smaller man for a reason…
Colby’s will is so something else after 3 rounds it would be all colby

5 Likes

Khabib would stop Colby. Without a referee, Colby would die. No amount of fleeing and calling cops and scuffing his Rolex on purpose to get money would help him. No lawyers needed, just send lokation brother.

A good thought experiment would be the following matchup:

Justin Gaethje vs. Colby
5’11" vs. 5’11" height
70" vs. 72" reach

• Justin
  • Colby

0 voters

Full fight below:

IMO that’s a competitive fight between Justin and Colby. I see no reason why Khabib couldn’t do to Colby what he did to Justin. Justin’s standup is arguably better than Colby’s, they both have similar wrestling. Colby’s fight IQ a little higher, but nowhere near Khabib’s.

The whole “colby talked about his kids” thing is tired. It’s like ppl know he didn’t, but latch onto that narrative for what?.. to defend a cowardly sucker punch?.. I guess ppl are gona side with whoever they want despite facts.

5 Likes

Colby would take a clear Dec win.

Would be the first time we see Khabib get out worked.

Connor actually tried to avoid takedown i dont see any high level striking, connor literally jumped into punch trying to avoid…

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

It’s called MMA. The threat of the wrestling affecting the striking “is what it is”. This is arguably more a case of a forced error that Khabib instills on Conor via his strong wrestling threat, not an unforced error by Conor.

Khabib got it done on the feet against Conor and Justin.

Colby brings a goat to seduce Khabib. Colby wins!

4 Likes

Colby has said multiple times that Khabib fucks sheep. Khabib will jump into a crowd to fight Danis over trash talk, but I didnt hear him say shit to Colby.

6 Likes

It would be an epic build up to a fight.

He doesn’t let that name out of his mouth.

1 Like

Khabib had no problem taking trash talk from Conor.

Before the Conor fight Khabib was paid like $46,000

Then the Barboza fight he got like $80,000

After he fought Conor, for the money, he instantly became a multi millionaire.

Khabib is the biggest hypocrite speaking on this topic

Supposedly Colby had some Russians come threaten him in the ATT sauna. But this was according to Journeyman Jorge, so idk if it’s reliable. I think Colby stopped talking about him because Khabib is irrelevant as a fighter, he’s retired. Why waste your big moments on the mic calling out a guy that is retired, won’t fight, and never came up to 170? Waste of time and Colby knows it

Well it doesn’t surprise me khabib not having a problem with sucker punching. I remember his little rat friends jumping the cage and sucker punching Conor from behind after mcgregor was already exhausted and beaten up. You don’t have to be a Conor fan to see that shit as cowardly.

3 Likes

It’s unlikely that would of happened without the threat of the takedown, which Conor was clearly anticipating when he got hit.

Colby won’t have that same fear and is clearly better on the feet than Khabib.

If he fights smart I could see Colby ending this standing ‘‘IF’’ Khabib can’t take him down and keep him there.

1 Like