Cole Miller looked like he had a bad weight cut

War Cole!
Get some! Phone Post 3.0

AWesome... thanks for the update

No worries, thanks for the support
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hf4s03mmJA&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post

I love Cole Miller, but it is time for him to move back up to lightweight. This featherweight move has not been good for his career. Not to mention this weight cut is clearly messing him up as well.

He's cutting too much to have an actual advantage at featherweight. It's been plain to see in every one of his featherweight fights.

Card -

Thanks bud Phone Post

Bubby- tell cole Vero says he isn't welcome at our house anymore. She saw the video and is pissed he said you are his best friend :-) Phone Post

mdrndaysamurai - Bubby- tell cole Vero says he isn't welcome at our house anymore. She saw the video and is pissed he said you are his best friend :-) Phone Post
Lol. OHHHHHHHH SNAP!!!!! BFF FIGHTS!! Phone Post 3.0

Lol here we go..Bruce buffer would reword it like this "Somebody's h'0'e has got to gooo!" Lol Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

Cole just wanted to let you know k20 swapped civics are lame!! Phone Post 3.0

Last 3 people with "bad" weight cuts:

Paul Harris - ripped Mike's leg off

Lombard - Scrambled Marquardt's eggs

Cole - ???

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN -

Last 3 people with "bad" weight cuts:

Paul Harris - ripped Mike's leg off

Lombard - Scrambled Marquardt's eggs

Cole - ???

Lol touche Phone Post

gotmysitchpackedbyweidman - 
bubbyDAhawk - 
Card -
bubbyDAhawk - We cut 20lbs here..rough but made it Phone Post 3.0

How's he feeling?

Feeling fine now.,.6 fluid bags later..video is uploading to YouTube now so I will post as soon as its done Phone Post

So he got put on an IV to rehydrate?

I have been with cole since the weighins. I can tell you  WITHOUT a doubt, UNEQUIVOCALLY, cole has NOT had any IV fluids for rehydration or any other purpos. They  do not have the sport recovery drink here he uses at home. i personally mixed him  6 liters of sport recovery drink in a sealed liter bag so I could shake/mix  it up for him. He drank it over several hours. 

Bubby needs to stop drinking near the keyboard! Lol

dannyapodaca - 
bubbyDAhawk -
Card -
bubbyDAhawk - We cut 20lbs here..rough but made it Phone Post 3.0

How's he feeling?

Feeling fine now.,.6 fluid bags later..video is uploading to YouTube now so I will post as soon as its done Phone Post

Holy shit! 6 bags? Phone Post

Don't get too excited sir, as I posted earlier

I have been with cole since the weighins. I can tell you  WITHOUT a doubt, UNEQUIVOCALLY, cole has NOT had any IV fluids for rehydration or any other purpos. They  do not have the sport recovery drink here he uses at home. i personally mixed him  6 liters of sport recovery drink in a sealed liter bag so I could shake/mix  it up for him. He drank it over several hours. 

Bubby needs to stop drinking near the keyboard! Lol

Cole looks like he's rocking a devil's lock in that third pic! Someone call Jerry Only! Phone Post

Thuglife13 - War Cole!

I hope he throws the UG sign and fist bumps Bruce Buffer again Like A Boss!
This x 1000.
I love that kid.

Still get excited thinking about his utter humiliation of Junie. Phone Post 3.0

War Cole!!! Phone Post 3.0

circa305 - He looked absolutely terrible. Ive never seen him looking this bad.

http://img1.imagilive.com/1013/colecrackmiller.JPG

It's true Cole looked terrible. That said I won't give the reason away at this juncture but rest assured after the fight ill let the UG in on a secret (if cole gets the W). That said cole drank plenty of fluid and is well rested. 

War Cole