Cole Miller looked like he had a bad weight cut

olskool -
circa305 - He looked absolutely terrible. Ive never seen him looking this bad.

http://img1.imagilive.com/1013/colecrackmiller.JPG

It's true Cole looked terrible. That said I won't give the reason away at this juncture but rest assured after the fight ill let the UG in on a secret (if cole gets the W). That said cole drank plenty of fluid and is well rested. 

War Cole

No..don't give the details away..it's called a trump card Phone Post 3.0

Simple as done..we had shitty water selection here. Everything here is loaded with sodium..except for soft drinks, which was odd. But all the water we picked up had high amounts of sodium..threw a small monkey wrench in our game but in 40 fights shits bound to happen Phone Post 3.0

bubbyDAhawk - 
olskool -

It's true Cole looked terrible. That said I won't give the reason away at this juncture but rest assured after the fight ill let the UG in on a secret (if cole gets the W). That said cole drank plenty of fluid and is well rested. 

War Cole

Bubbly you read like you drive your scooter......3rd grade level!!! Ha!!! I said "AFTER the fight"!! Don't forget grasshopper' "the Bourne Identity" is my biography. I'm Tango Sierra all the way!! 

Ill see you in a few!

War Cole

WarATT

olskool -
bubbyDAhawk - 
olskool -

War Cole

Bubbly you read like you drive your scooter......3rd grade level!!! Ha!!! I said "AFTER the fight"!! Don't forget grasshopper' "the Bourne Identity" is my biography. I'm Tango Sierra all the way!! 

Ill see you in a few!

War Cole

WarATT

..I have to type 3rd grade..you'll be getting offended if I use big words. Phone Post

D241 - 

The last 2 times someone didn't look good at the weigh ins, they ended up winning. Paul Harris and Hector Lombard. Hopefully the trend continues with Cole.

WAR COLE MILLER!!

First to call it!!

Ah yeah way to go Bushido Cole!!!

Cole posted on FB that he weighed in at 146, but was about 170 before fight time.

I'm no expert, but that seems like a shitload of weight to me.

But congrats to Cole on a solid win.

duckhuntgangsta -
bubbyDAhawk -
olskool -
bubbyDAhawk - 
olskool -

War Cole

Ill see you in a few!

War Cole

WarATT

..I have to type 3rd grade..you'll be getting offended if I use big words. Phone Post

You realize this is Cole's Dad right? Oh and I had a great grand mother who we called Bubby. I was very fond of her. Phone Post 3.0

You do realize I'm 2ft away from him in the hotel room..were all here together brah.. Phone Post

Way to go Cole! Phone Post 3.0

duckhuntgangsta - 
bubbyDAhawk - 
duckhuntgangsta -
bubbyDAhawk -
olskool -
bubbyDAhawk - 
olskool -

War Cole

Ill see you in a few!

War Cole

WarATT

You realize this is Cole's Dad right? Oh and I had a great grand mother who we called Bubby. I was very fond of her. Phone Post 3.0

You do realize I'm 2ft away from him in the hotel room..were all here together brah.. Phone Post

Ha! That's funny...well no offense, but I'm confused, is this friendly banter between you and Cole's Dad ( this is Cole's dad IIRC)? It just didn't seem like something a friend of Cole's would say (knowingly). 

Regardless, sorry David, I didn't realize you were ATT but I'm sure you can appreciate my intention. Please give Cole my best. Keep doing your thing at 125, based on your wins, you look like an exciting fighter. Go ATT!! 

Yeh me and OlSkool are always shit talking..literally next to each other rather than TO each other..thanks for the support though and stay tuned in future threads with us..take care man