Combat Corner Owner Demolishes Home Invader!

Humboldt - Nothing but respect man. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

granderojo - Though legal and justified in many states, shooting and killing a home intruder is not always a great move as it is quite common for the family of the intruder to sue the shooter in a civil case to get access to insurance money. It's messed up.
What are the odds they win? Phone Post 3.0

I got the C2 gloves, awesome for the price point. One of the best out there if you're training on a budget. Phone Post 3.0

Wish you would have killed him. Glad you and your family is safe.

justinM -
Someone just broke into the wrong house!! Check this video out by my friend Dan LaSavage this is crazy!!
Proud to say Dan learned those skills at Roufusport Phone Post 3.0

granderojo - Though legal and justified in many states, shooting and killing a home intruder is not always a great move as it is quite common for the family of the intruder to sue the shooter in a civil case to get access to insurance money. It's messed up.

Thats an urban legend dude

Wow, glad you and the fam are okay. 

It seems that the only thing you didn't do correctly in this situation is to yell out "PRIDE RULES MOTHERFUCKER!!!" as you kicked him in the face...

TTT

Wow man glad you and your family is ok. I hate hearing this happened on your first night sleeping there. Hopefully this was a fluke breakin from a career criminal.

Badass, fuck that guy indeed.  This story reminded me of what Renzo said to his attackers in that crazy twitter blog; "This is what death feels like" as he put them to sleep.

Happy to hear you and your family are safe.

Combat Corner - Just found out the dude has been arrested 56 times. Most burglaries, assault, DV. How the fuck do they let guys like this back on the streets. Phone Post 3.0

I have no fucking clue how guys like that are released again and again when there's a near certainty they will offend and victimize more innocent people. Glad you and your family are safe though.

Nice work Dan. Been a while hope things are going good down there.

Good fucking work.

We need more positive press on MMA, great showing.

Combat Corner -

Your a fucking Stud!!

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

justinM - 
Someone just broke into the wrong house!! Check this video out by my friend Dan LaSavage this is crazy!!

Very happy you walked out of this unscathed and your family is okay. Very scary, even for a professional MMA fighter.

My question to you is how were you able to maintain control and not go into complete bezerker mode knowing your little 3 year old was in the next room while a man with Latex gloves is staring at you?

I'm not so sure I would of stopped given the gravity of the situation. But kudos to you for your control.

Filo_Beto - 
justinM - 

Very happy you walked out of this unscathed and your family is okay. Very scary, even for a professional MMA fighter.

My question to you is how were you able to maintain control and not go into complete bezerker mode knowing your little 3 year old was in the next room while a man with Latex gloves is staring at you?

I'm not so sure I would of stopped given the gravity of the situation. But kudos to you for your control.

Everyone says they would have put 6 bullets in his head but the reality is I am sure you just want to subdue the person and call the cops. No need to kill anyone if you don't need to. He handled it perfectly and props to him.

TTT

Front page, awe shit. Thanks UG and everyone who supports me kicking this dudes ass.

Combat Corner - Front page, awe shit. Thanks UG and everyone who supports me kicking this dudes ass.

VU, great job. Scary situation with you having a daughter and that career scumbag being in your house. There are a lot of horror stories out there, it's awesome that you didn't let any harm befall your family.

Your story is a great lesson for other dads.