COMBAT ZONE 8 "STREET JUSTICE" 10/

ttt, For CombatZone and Bruce, Great guy and great show.

gzbull--Call me after Saturdays Show Bruce978-828-2149. In the meantime e-mail at ichiniban@aol.com any info you can Bruce

Im looking forward to seeing all the other guys at my weight fighting... there are 3 fights at my weight, and all are TOUGH guys. Going to be wars for sure!

Bruce Marshall,

Will do!

I will email the info. as will.

Thanks for your time,

Dustin Ware

ttt

ttt

TTT

ttt

Bruce email me, I want to hep you promote your next show because I heard attendance was low. If you get me some flyers and posters i will hand them out aound worcester, and do whatever else I can to help a local MMA show...I know promoting is tough sometimes....

"WORLD CHAMPION kickboxer RANDY POGUE"

Nice to read. I know he has been axiously awaiting a kickboxing bout with Kadir Kadri. Could it be at CZ8?

"The long anticipated match between WORLD CHAMPION kickboxer RANDY POGUE and MMA CHAMPION MIKE LITTLEFIELD is featured on this card."

Read it all :)

ttt

LOL... okay, Joe... I missed that part. :^)

After such LOW attendence at last nights combat zone, I want to see EVERYONE at the next one. Bruce busts ass to put these on because he loves the sport, lets not make him lose money on these.

Kirik, how about giving the fighters the addresses to those looking for results because they didnt go to the show? This could be the new marketting strategy for all MMA shows.

Attendance will be up for the next one. Bruce has great cards
and substance prevails. There's more than enough room for
more fights, and so long as every1 works tough at it, things
will be going uuuuuuuuup

Jed Please call me when you get a chance--Bruce 978-828-2149

bruce, i willgive you a call tomorrow....Jed

Good idea Joe....we can rent a van, and make a weekend of it....I'll drive the van.

holla........
ray ray lets not forgot who got u out here to begin with ;-D

TTT