COMBAT ZONE 8 "STREET JUSTICE" 10/

TTT this sounds like another great one. It's great that there are so many opportunities for MMA in New England. Let's support them.

Ray....I've tried to reply to you remails several times, and it says your email doesn't exist. What's up with that?
Either way. The pics will be up this weekend, and I'll try to send them over. When are you coming back out here?

Rick
MASSMMA.com

ttt

agreed w/ Savage, all of these shows deserve our support.
Here's an obvious one: TTT for MMA

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT

THE SHOW IS ON for October 2nd and I will need your help. Call me @978-828-2149 to get on this card. I have 8 fights booked so far---Working for 14 fights--Later Bruce

TTT for combatzone 8. The fights he has so far are great, and this card is going to be awesome.

Bruce Marshall,

What Weight Classes are you looking for?

Dustin Ware

Dustin Call me @978-828-2149

Will do!

Dustin

ttt... this show will be STACKED with local talent, can't wait!

Make sure you guys spread the word about this show. Bring your friends and family and support a great event!!!

Fighters keep getting added, and the show is growing rapidly. Don't miss this one!!

Bruce,

I am very soory it has taken me soo long to get back to you. I have a guy fighting on Saturday, so I have been in the gym alot!

However, I hope we can get Josh "The Pitbull" Souder on this card!

He trains with Jorge Gurgel & Rich Franklin, and is looking to make some noise at 155lbs! He has a 6-2 record...all by submission! But, he has yet to reay show what his hands can do!!!

Please, lets make it happen!

Dustin Ware

Team Jorge Gurgel

ttt

COMBAT ZONE CARD WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY--STILL A COUPLE OF OPENINGS 978-828-2149

Bruce Marshall,

So is my boy going to to be able to get on this card????

Call me,

Dustin Ware