Condit at the..

Beginning of round 3 pump you guys up mann? If not then there's somethin wrong with you, I hope someone can post a GIF of that pleaaaaaseee I'LL DO EFFED UP SHIT FOR THAT Phone Post

Here you go sir

http://i.minus.com/iHYWZSNNu2UKm.gif

blue namer plz

I laughed how Hendricks' coach says to Johny "he's about to break!", then the camera goes to Carlos and it looks like he just ate somebodies heart and isn't full yet. Phone Post

KevinMcAllister - I laughed how Hendricks' coach says to Johny "he's about to break!", then the camera goes to Carlos and it looks like he just ate somebodies heart and isn't full yet. Phone Post

Condit never fucking breaks Phone Post

the "<br /><br />" isnt supposed to be in the link

caposa - 

Makes we wanna spend a couple of hours and bump every thread over the last year that posted some shit statement about how he sucks. War NBK!!!!!!!!!!

KevinMcAllister - I laughed how Hendricks' coach says to Johny "he's about to break!", then the camera goes to Carlos and it looks like he just ate somebodies heart and isn't full yet. Phone Post

For sure. If anybody looked like they were getting wore down it was Johnny. Phone Post

He's easily is becoming one of my favorites! Phone Post

Harold_Howard - Here you go sir

http://i.minus.com/iHYWZSNNu2UKm.gif

blue namer plz

Lahzerous -
caposa - 

Makes we wanna spend a couple of hours and bump every thread over the last year that posted some shit statement about how he sucks. War NBK!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, dude is a beast... Was absolutely gutted when I didn't get to see him fight live in Sydney at 127 due to injury... That card could have really done with the nbk. Phone Post

The last 10 seconds was awesome, condit used the cage to do a little roll and get out from johnny than they throw down for 10 seconds, would be an awesome gif.... Phone Post

When's the last time he was even dropped or seriously wobbled by a strike? Guy has a top 5 chin

ChaosOverkill - 

When's the last time he was even dropped or seriously wobbled by a strike? Guy has a top 5 chin

Jake Ellenburger and there's no shame in that. Condit is a beast, been a fan since WEC.

ChaosOverkill -

Inhumanly good chin. He took hendricks best shots and stood right in there the whole time. Definition of a warrior Phone Post

ChaosOverkill -

That'd be Jake Ellenberger. The beginning of that round reminded me of his look before the third round with Rory Phone Post

Condit is an animal. It's unfortunate his wrestling isn't a bit better because if it was, he'd be champion material.

bekk46 - 
ChaosOverkill -

Inhumanly good chin. He took hendricks best shots and stood right in there the whole time. Definition of a warrior Phone Post

Yeah I know some of the shots he took from Henricks and walked through them were the ones that KO'd Fitch clean out

thank you! i needed see this again. that is the look of determination, the 'its you or me' kinda look..awesome. if im not mistaken thay was the same look he had against rory 3rd round, and look what happened. im telling you guys 3rd roind condit is up there with broke fitch, motivated penn, and prime anybody Phone Post

Rampage11 - I have a whole new respect for Condit! Phone Post

I think everyone has. I always liked him and I still think he fought a smart fight against Diaz as opposed to running.

His performance last night should have erased any ill will Diaz fans had against him.

In regards to the gif, I thought the funniest part was after Condit did that, Johnny looked at him kinda sheepishly asking to touch gloves! Lol! Great fight. Nobody deserved to lose that one. Phone Post