Congrats DVBJJ / TCFC!

JOHN's got a GREEN name now!  I think you are just using it as a cover to get yourself into some gayness!

Are you disrespecting a green namer on this forum?  KIRIK!!!!!!Raspado's picking on me!!!!!!!!

John congrats on your green name great fight for you at the Bull.

Raspado- you have mail. and sorry for any misunderstanding.

Grappler66-  Thanks, man.  Make sure you introduce yourself next time you see me.

John

Adonis!  No worries man!  Thanks bro.  Thank God I didn't have to come to your place and take a Muay Thai beatdown from you!  We've rolled before--no way I'm going to take a leg kick from you!!!!!!

Mike

Will do my friend

I just watched Davie'd video. Nice Triangle. Was there a little brief scuffle once he let go of the triangle?

Video? where....im assuming that it is from a "fan cam", otherwise I need to find vids from this event ASAP!=)

Is there any video of my fight at the bull?  Somebody?  Anybody?

When will there be fights in Tampa next.

RFC June 2nd at the Sun Dome

Not from a fan cam at all, actually I think David's guys filmed it due to the fact it was his first fight? Good fight.

Tom-  Did you get my e-mail that had the pics?  Sometimes yahoo has issues with sending these bigger pics.

Tim you are correct,the owner of the event gave David permission to film his fight only.

Grappler66: "Was there a little brief scuffle once he let go of the triangle?"

Looked like a small alteraction once the guy was let out of the triangle?

^ There was no scuffle at all. 

^ OH...It looked like the guy was upset he got caught in the triangle then once he was let go, eveyone from your club looked over like "WHAT WAS THAT FOR" it also appeared the ref. was brifely chastizing the guy David fought? Oh well...

I watched the video again and I have no idea what you are talking about, LOL. 

The guy David fought was great and they raised each other's hand after the fight... very good sportsmanship on both parts.  The only problem after the fight was getting David to the mic because he was doing JiuJitsu on one of the promoters... it was pretty funny.       

That's it Ben! We're watching the fight together and I'm going to show you...