Congrats DVBJJ / TCFC!

Well.....

24 making $140......I'm leaning the other direction now.   It's soooooo nice when the family is rich!

DICK TUCK

"Where is adonis on this one"

I try to avoid local politics. No one wins, everyone gets pissed off, no one ever fights, and nothing ever gets done. I don't know why I keep getting dragged into this drama, as I could give two shits less who cornered whom, who trains with whom, who tapped whom out in 30 seconds, who stole who's girlfriend, who weighs what, who's gi looks better, who cuts the adonis' fine pompadour, etc etc.

The Adonis

Adonis, that was the lamest excuse ever.  I am totally disappointed.  Of course, not shitting where you live is probably a pretty good policy.  Also--the hidden dig comment was posted prior to the name coming out. 

Raspado- What do you mean by "Shitting where you live is probably not a pretty good policy"?

Are you both threatening me and trying to discredit me? If you want to you can come on down and discuss this issue with me in person. No teams, no bullshit, no bravado. I'll be back april 23rd.

and for the record- if you want to call me right now I can give you the number where i'm at in SE asia. Also, have the mod do an IP check.

Just leave your email addy. I have some info for you..

edited for civility's sake until everyone has all of the facts...

Wow Adonis,

You sure are tough. Maybe you should be fighting at the next mma event in this area. Since you don't play games, it should be an easy victory for you. Also, Raspado would probably give you a beat down.

Shut your trap honey, the men are talking.

still waiting for raspado to leave his email addy.

I'm sure Raspado is so scarred that he actually deleted his email address because he is so frightened at the Adonis and his wannabe tough guy persona. What's your real name Adonis, I'm sure Raspado would love to know he'll be slapping around. Oh I forgot, you're just like every other pencil neck geek who threatens people on here and will hide behind there screen name.

ROFLOL..."I try to avoid local politics. No one wins, everyone gets pissed off, no one ever fights, and nothing ever gets done. I don't know why I keep getting dragged into this drama, as I could give two shits less who cornered whom, who trains with whom, who tapped whom out in 30 seconds, who stole who's girlfriend, who weighs what, who's gi looks better, who cuts the adonis' fine pompadour, etc etc."

^TRUE^

TheAdonis is back!
BJJMADMONKEY@AOL.COM

"I still love ya Raspado."

That's an interesting post madmonkey. Don't you and Raspado train together or for the same team? You come on here and support someone who threatens your teammate. WOW! I'm sure your instructor is proud of you.

lol @ the bad trolling and fake screen name.

Obvious my real name isn't fightergirl77; it's actually Michelle. Like I said earlier, the Adonis won't give his real name or step into the ring.

bwaahahahha! classic. The trolling is so bad it's almost like one of those cheesy "B" movie flicks that is supposed to be all serious but is really just pure comedy.

bwaahahhha at Adonis's dick tuck. Not giving his real name, not stepping up to fight, and probably a 14 year old boy.

fightergirl77:

Tell ya what cheesecake,I know and love Raspado but have no clue who you are? Although your ignorance is kind of turning me on...This is how we roll on this forum.

I still agree with the below.

"I try to avoid local politics. No one wins, everyone gets pissed off, no one ever fights, and nothing ever gets done. I don't know why I keep getting dragged into this drama, as I could give two shits less who cornered whom, who trains with whom, who tapped whom out in 30 seconds, who stole who's girlfriend, who weighs what, who's gi looks better, who cuts the adonis' fine pompadour, etc etc."

Adonis---come on man--this is me you are talking about.  I was reffering to not shitting where you eat as a good reason to avoid local politics going off the remark that you said earlier.  I personally think it's a smart idea not too get into local politics- though I often don't follow that advice.  I wasn't calling you out or anything. 

Come on man-we know each other.  Do you really think I would say something nasty about you??

Mike Geery

mgeery@gmail.com

Home number 727-726-3864

: )

Thanks for getting my back Tim.

Ok--I'm again reading the previous posts.  Michele- thanks for standing up for me-but I'm not going to beat down anyone.  I don't work that way.  Everyone knows for a 37 year old purple belt, I can hold my own, but I'm certainly not going to engage in a high school brawl over internet misunderstandings.

Adonis and I know each other and I believe respect each other.  He is a very accomplished Muay Thai guy and knows a lot about the goings on around this area. 

As for my buddy the madmonkey.  I know EXACTLY how his sarcasm works.  I trust him completely and know he's got my back.  Tim just LOVES to stir up the pot, that's all.

Adonis--sorry if my post came across incorrectly-like I said- I meant it as agreeing with what you said.  If you want to talk personally just to make sure everything is clear--let's do so.  Also--this is not a veiled threat--I mean talk-as friends to clear up any confusion!

Thanks,

Mike

Forget the TALKING bring a "RUMBLEFISH." Why would you say I "LOVE" to stir up pot? You ask anyone on here in this FLORIDA forum if I've ever stirred up anything, EVER?

(runs from thread ashamed, hoping Rob Kahn ignores thread)

Mike-  You better quit stirring up trouble, man.

*starts giving Mike's home number to gay phone <entertainment> companies*