Congrats to Jeff Neal/Carlson Team

Congrats to the Jeff Neal/Carlson Gracie team for improving it's record to 34-2 after two victories Saturday night in Hammond IN at the Total Fight Challenge. Both Mark Allen and Tim Nevinger won their fights. Mark by unanimous decision and Tim, in his MMA debut, by ground & pound/ref stoppage.

Also, this Saturday the 16th, two more of our fighters will look to add to the record when Anthony Gomez and Chris Hogan battle their opponents in Tinley Park IL at the Pure Force IV event. Congrats to a great team, and hope to see you all at the fights!

Congrats Mark and Big Tim

Congrats Mark and Tim...you both trained hard and got the much deserved W's.

Both guys fought fucking awesome. i thought the ref missed stopping 2-3 fights especially, Tims and the fight right after his were the dude kept hammering the back of the other fighers head about 20 fucking unanswered times.Congrats boys!

quietly ttt's as not to upset anyone

:)

You guys gonna make it to Tinley Park?

I'll be there with bells on....and nothing else.

Great job to Tim, Mark and Miguel.

As of now yes. Where were you on Sat D.?

I was sitting around with a 40oz of Mickeys

nice, did it put up a fight?

TTT, congrats gentlemen. Well deserved and we shall see you both tonight.

congrats to the team...

and ttt for burying the hatchet with our internet nemesis YVES JOCKSTRAP...

hope to see you in tinley this saturday :)

Congrats TTT

porra didn't you hear the new main event for this Sat?

Remy is taking on Dan in an Internet typing contest to see who can insult the other the most in 2 - 5 minute rounds.

The loser has to wait in the 45 minute beer line at the Holiday Inn to buy the other an alcholic beverage of the winners choice.

Seeing as how Remy is under 21, Dan will have to buy his own drink if he wins the contest.

I can't wait until Saturday!!!

"45 minute beer line at the Holiday Inn "

Uh oh......might have to sneak beer in my pants....which, if you've never tried it, is a fabulous thing

What were the total card results for Total Combat Challenge?

"Uh oh......might have to sneak beer in my pants....which, if you've never tried it, is a fabulous thing"

From what I remember, there's plenty of room to do so.

"What were the total card results for Total Combat Challenge?"

Miguel Angel Torres vs Derek Collin (135 lb Title Fight) - Miguel Torres by tapout to strikes or TKO (not sure)

Dan Lamping vs Jim Czajkowski (195 lb Title Fight) - Jim Czajkowski by decision

Jay Estrada vs Danny Rodriguez (155 lb Title Fight) - Jay Estrada by Tapout from strikes

Amir Khillah vs Mark Miller(170 lb Title Fight) - Mark Miller by TKO

Emerson Rushing vs Jon Tarr - Didn't happen

Dan Hornbuckle vs Justin Wilcocks - Hornbuckle Triangle Rd 1

Kyle Watson vs Chris Higi - Tapout to a triangle - I forgot which guy, but the McVicker Purple Belt won

Mark Allen vs Dan Ruzika - Mark Allen Rd 2 Decision

Giovani Fosko vs Tim Nevinger - Tim Nevinger by bloody murder

Brad Munson vs Allen Johnson - Brad Munson

Eric Rasmussen vs John Klyczek - Draw

Tom Regep vs Rashad Malloy - Tom Regep Gulliotine Choke Rd 1

""Uh oh......might have to sneak beer in my pants....which, if you've never tried it, is a fabulous thing"

From what I remember, there's plenty of room to do so."

You been talking to Canadian Derek again? He swore he wouldn't mention this. I told him I never had that problem before, maybe the water was too cold.