Congratulations Baroni!!

You fought with a lot of heart and Yamatodamashii battling to the end!

This fight will make you a better fighter, you won just by coming out for round two.

He didn't give up and battled when most people whould have quit. You learn more from a loss then you do from a win. I am sure he will come back better

...he could say it before?

ROFL

Great job Phil! Getting thrashed by an injured guy like that..

Can't ask a man more than come out and give it his all.

I give Baroni props as well.

TTT for a speedy recovery my friend.

"Baroni should never fight MMA again. He has been disgraced."

Christ there are some idiots on this forum now. He had a bad fight, didn't move his head. Time to learn and grow as a fighter.

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." Teddy Roosevelt,

"He had a bad fight, didn't move his head."

I don't think he knew where his head was after he got hit with the flurry. That's what makes him continuing more impressive.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nl2QWwDbSEY&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

Look, I realize Baroni is a better fighter than me, but at 10-8, can he really be considered legit? I say he has to be on small shows like WEC, or Bodog might be a nice fit. Hell, if Coleman gets his IFL team he could even go there but the guy just isn't elite.

That's the great thing about MMA, there's doctors and reffs that stop the fight before people get injured. A fighters job is to fight with everything they have.

Phil fought till he had nothing left

"Look, I realize Baroni is a better fighter than me, but at 10-8, can he really be considered legit? I say he has to be on small shows like WEC, or Bodog might be a nice fit. Hell, if Coleman gets his IFL team he could even go there but the guy just isn't elite."

No argument there, I think it would be good to see him in the WEC

His record is misleading. Look at the people he has lost to! The most important thing for phil to realise is (in my opinion) that the balance between time in the gym and time in the cage learning (not just practicing things he already knows) needs to be sorted out.

No idea but after this fight I am sure he will be back even stronger

Phil fought well, It takes two people to make a great fight. And that was a great friggin fight!.

Congrats Phil. Good job man!

All Phil has left now is to fight for a living. No chance of fighting with the elite fighters and going on a championship run. Can his ego handle being a gate keeper now?

Big-time props to Baroni! Kept on trying to come back & ultimately didn't tap... Awesome =)

LOL, congrats on talking shit and getting you ass kicked for it.

ttt