Congratulations Baroni!!

The Baroni spin is in full force. Credit for heart - he kept coming when most guys would of folded - have respect for him, he's in there fighting and putting it on the line - blah, blah, blah.

Hey - i don't respect Baroni because he doesn't show respect for anyone. He runs his mouth in such a mean, nasty way. You all were saying how he was going to knock Frank TFO. Now after he takes a beating you guys are spinning this crap. Yes Baroni is a tough guy, I certainly wouldn't want him coming after me. But as a professional fighter he's lousy with a lousy record. He talks so much smack but can't produce. I wish he would shut the hell up and leave the scene. He's a clown. Not because of his fighting but because of his mouth. If he didn't talk all his crap and was respectful. If he just worked hard and gave the effort without all his other crap then he would get my respect. But he is a true AHOLE and cannot help himself. I enjoy watching him get beat down.

Where is round 2?

You cant question Phil's heart. I was surprised at how well he did in the second round after taking a beating in the first. Exciting fight to watch.

"Phil fought to the end and pushed Frank hard (note frank's cardio after round 1 and after the fight)."

How would your cardio be if you had an ACL and an MCL injury and couldn't train 100%?

"How would your cardio be if you had an ACL and an MCL injury and couldn't train 100%?"

What extent was Shamrocks injuries? He definetly did not have a torn ACL/MCL or he wouldnt be walking.

"Hey - i don't respect Baroni because he doesn't show respect for anyone."

I don't know after getting choked out he went over and congratulated Shamrock, that isn't respect?

If you read his interviews he always said Frank was a good fighter, it was all the BS Frank said and did that annoyed him

ttt

Congratulations on losing. I'm sure he feels great about that. lol.

Man that was awesome. I just can't get tired of watching that. Frank had that equivalent of pointing his bat to were he would hit the ball out of the stadium. He says to Phil, "I'm putting you to sleep", makes the hand sleeping jesture,,,,and two seconds later delivers the on/two and knocks Phil into next week. Call it cocky but that what I call saying it and delivering it! Fucking awesome.

I thought that was AWESOME!

ttt

Baroni always shows heart in defeat.

Nice work Baroni, you showed balls....literally

"You learn more from a loss then you do from a win."

Then how come Baroni keeps acting so stupid?

I give him credit for fighting hard, but fighting "like a man" doesn't just entail going out and eating a bunch of punches. It entails being brutally honest with yourself and addressing your weaknesses, and working like hell to develop them into strengths. Fight after fight, Baroni shows little improvement, and actually seems to be regressing. His head was on a post, and he looked really bad against a guy who looked really bad against Renzo.

In the end, this is what happened: Baroni talked alot of shit, did his hair in the mirror right before the fight, lost the mental game, and then lost the physical game. Which is what will probably happen next time, and the time after that. Yes, he has balls, but to be a man requires brains as well.

I'd like to see him fight Ninja. It's not like they have any other title contenders at 185 in their anemic organization.

He had a hernia at the beginning of the fight

I am thinking he will learn

surely didn't seem like the baroni i'm used to seeing in that fight... if he had come out and gone apeshit with his punches (ala vitor vs. wanderlei) he might have had better luck... there was no barrage of punches....

"You learn more from a loss then you do from a win"

In that case, someone should get Baroni in a lab working on cancer. He would be a great asset ther.

"In that case, someone should get Baroni in a lab working on cancer. He would be a great asset ther."

I am sure he could teach people how to fight for there life with all there heart

"In that case, someone should get Baroni in a lab working on cancer. He would be a great asset ther."

Dude, he's 10-8 with two losses to Lindland, two to Tanner, and one to Shammy and Misaki. Let's not go overboard here