Congratulations Marcus Davis!

I don't want to hijack Marcus' thread, I'm fighting this Friday night in San Diego against Ray Seraille.

Griggs was supposed to as well, but there was a screw up with his medicals.

Congratulations from all of us at combatzone***

Duke the song is O'Sullivan's March by the chieftains.
thanks guys.
Kenny I'm coming down to train for the Ireland card so I will see you in May Bro.

Watch the fight on ufc on demand. Pete landed "0" strikes in the 1st round. I landed some punches he clinched with me not to be hit anymore so I threw him. In the 2nd round he landed 2 leg kicks I landed 2 punches. I slipped when HE tried to clinch with me when I tried to knee him- watch it and tell me I'm wrong! Because your full of shit if you say other wise. I was NEVER rocked in that fight. He tried to kick me at the end of the fight and I knocked him down with a right hook and a left hand- WATCH the fight! Then as he scrambled to get up I locked on a front choke then tripped him to the ground then submitted him. Once again WATCH the fight. Name one time I was hurt and name one time backed off of him. Even when I slipped and he hit me I came after him.... I can't believe I'm even talking about this with you. Just watch the fight and be impartial.

Thanks Joe & Marcus!

I'm just surprised at the argument about wanting to stand, yet defending the need to clinch to do so. By definition, clinching is standup GRAPPLING - though it's often an intent to set up the strikes. You grapple to allow yourself an improved position for striking, that the opponent doesn't have. Think standup G&P.

I believe you could only argue this point as a concrete intention to stand - if the other person initiated. Not to mention not landing a single strike in the round.

I can't believe I'm even talking about this with you.

Marcus, I find myself thinking the same thing all the time...

LOL Joe... Will you be at the fights in the beautiful city of Brockton Fri?

watch it online @   http://video.ufc.com/

Nice work Marcus! Good fight