Congratulations Marcus Davis!

"and the heel pops up like "Hi, I wanna be destroyed"

LOL!  Nice.

"This is like one of those times when someone loses, and then complains about someone doing that "wrestling shit" when they refuse to learn how to fight on the ground."

Actually it's not. No one has complained about that in any of the posts above. The only dialogue going back and forth is about how the fight went down. And thats only because Spratt's fans and Davis' fans were going back and forth on the net before the fight about who has better standup.

Everyone who knows anything about MMA and even Spratt himself would tell you it's the smart move to take him down. So, I'm not really sure where your comment is coming from.

TTT for Marcus. It was a good win for him, for sure.

I recently met Marcus at a small show in Ohio. We sat down and talked for quite a while, and I was amazed at how down to Earth he was. That being said, Congrats on the win!

Why is it so easy to takedown and submit Spratt? It seems like he's been fighting for a long time and at a pretty high level. Wouldn't you think to work on almost nothing but your ground game? KInd of like a reverse Koscheck.

Kenny, Nice fight! You looked better than ever!

Oh damn!

I want Davis vs. Alves too!

to Petes credit he trained hard on the ground for this fight he fought off a
RNC for almost the whole first round & that was a badass sub in the
second that would have got alot of fighters.

No shit. Pete gets subbed by the likes of GSP, Newton and Lytle and all of the sudden he gets shit on. Everyone that has subbed him is top notch. It's not like he got subbed by Reggie Warren Jr.

Pete has done well for himself not having trained BJJ.

Marcus Davis is one of my favourite fighters.

I enjoyed watching you on TUF and was under the impression that you were retiring after the show, but rather than retiring you get back to work and turn your biggest weakness into a very reliable skill. That's inspirational for shitty amatuer fighters like me.

pete should have been training bjj 90% of the time by this point, there is no excuse for him. we all know his stand up is top notch already and his ground game is weak.

ttt for a davis/alves rematch.

also would like to see marcus fight john alessio, luke cummo or tiki.

You Guys are amazed by Pete's Striking because he beat Robbie Lawler?!?! He's 15-8 and has MORE Submission Wins than KO Wins!!

Or do you base his great Striking on beating Wataru Hakayashi or Jay Jack?!?!

Seriously, where does this great Striker Theory come from? Then to say he is the greatest Striker in the Division??!! Holy Fuck!!!

I saw the Fight. I wasn't there so I can't talk about it?

That's straight up Down Syndrome.

Bro how did how see the fight when the prelims aren't even up for viewing yet and you weren't there? I call BS on that right there.

I'm not even going to address your points.

You are pretty much the only one that thinks that Spratt doesn't have good standup and should have taken Davis down.

That's your opinion, but when its as left field as that you gotta expect people to disagree.

Congrats Marcus!

Congrats Marcus, good job.

What's going on Joe Cav?

Marcus, congrats dude.. you fought a great fight.

You can't take anything away from Pete Spratt.... 

He's a very tough fighter with Excellent standup

Rich, What's next for you guys are you fighting soon?

Welcome Back Ghille! It was good to catch up the other day! we have to get out for a beer

David good luck with the show this weekend !

Thanks Marcus-It was great working your corner with Gorge. Anytime Hand Grenade Good luck in Ireland!

PS-What the name of your music?

Duke Thanks Again for helping us out! Sorry I missed it I'm just back on my feet!

definitely brother, I start the medic course soon. Marcus is on a tear.