Conman out partying hard, leading up to chandler fight

At least it’s with his wife/GF this time, whatever she is

bro Conor McGregor is 6 weeks from the Chandler fight and is just living his best life 😭 pic.twitter.com/Gn54osH6tK

— OOC MMA (@oocmma) May 26, 2024

last night 😭

if Conor McGregor actually beats Chandler, it’s going to be the funniest thing ever man pic.twitter.com/ai6VUjXb4W

— OOC MMA (@oocmma) May 26, 2024
2 Likes

That dude needs to stop fighting and ride off into the sunset. He’s not going to accomplish anything positive by continuing.

4 Likes

Funny thing is, he might still beat chandler. Cause chandler fights like an idiot

9 Likes

It is a fight and stranger things have happened. I don’t think he has the speed or the technical ability to do it anymore.

2 Likes

Chandler is going to knock the bollocks out of him and it is going to be fuckin great.

6 Likes

Chandler should win, but he does fight like Leroy Jenkins

5 Likes

He’s obviously cutting weight you dweeb

Conor can do an eight ball of blow, finish a handle of proper 12 and polish off a few Guinness and still finish Chandler in the first round

2 Likes

He actually attempts to grab another chicks tit right in front of his wife in the 2nd vid

1 Like

This fights at 170 right?

Hes 0-1 in Boxing
He’s 1-3 at LW
He’s 2-1 at WW (should be 1-2 cause Nate also won the 2nd fight (but judges)

5 Likes

And we all know Donald “may” have been involved in a worked fight in their match…

3 Likes

Hope conor can avoid raping someone till after the fight

8 Likes

Alright let’s do this. MY CULL CHANNNDLLERRRR

1 Like

I hope he’s trolling

1 Like

Don’t think he was drinking. Popping pills looks more like it.

2 Likes

Pills or a bit of the cocaina.

3 Likes

Conor is not drinking Guinness man, at least not in public.

He has his own brand of Irish stout now so he is trying to compete with Guinness.

Actually they say Conor’s stout is very good for a dry Irish stout.

4.2% alcohol

Honestly I’ve never had any stout or porter lower than 5% alcohol but I’ll give it a try when I come across it.

2 Likes

Don’t think he’s capable of doing coke without drinking.

1 Like

Did Dana not say there is a press conference in Dublin this week or next week