Conman out partying hard, leading up to chandler fight

@Suicidalforlife are u going to go to the presser

1 Like

I’m not at home this weekend, didn’t even know it was on. Wonder where they are hosting it.

1 Like

It’s at the point depot, free tickets as well.

1 Like

I think Dana said it’s gonna be Monday or Tuesday next week

1 Like

So Friday

1 Like

Bank holiday here on the 3rd, I’d say a good few will turn up, I’d love if no one went to support the cunt but there enough retards around that still love him, mostly with double digit IQs coming from shit holes.

2 Likes

In general he isn’t well liked in Ireland any more though

1 Like

Yeah.

I like him, but he has some of the worst fight IQ in the game.

Constantly putting himself in bad situations.

I tried proper 1, In not impressed. I like Chivas Regal better

1 Like

It’s usually a bank holiday for us also but for some bizarre reason the UK government put this bank holiday back 1 week, so we just had ours

I wasn’t impressed with it either.

I’m not a stout fan so can’t comment on his stout,
Ask my Celtic brother @Suicidalforlife he will tell u if it’s good or not

I love Guinness, it is one of my favorite beers. I took my future wife out on a date and ordered us Guinness, she fell in love with it, and me too!

2 Likes

I’m sure his stout is similar

Apparently his stout isn’t available in the US.

It’s sweeter than Guinness , a bit softer and a bit less refined, like Murphy’s , kind of .

It’s alright, it’s not as nice as Guinness though, I am a Guinness drinker and I like a few pints , if I’m going to have a few at home I prefer the bottle or the original XX in a can to the draught can.

The nitro surge Guinness are marketing at the moment is good, pint keeps its head and it’s much less watery than the draught widget cans, it’s still not as nice as the bottle though.

1 Like

His whiskey is just bad, tastes like catpiss, how its simultaneously soft and harsh is actually an achievement , tastes like vanilla extract and white spirit, mad how much of a bollocks he made of it , but it’s only aged just to the line of what can be legally called Irish whiskey, it’s distilled in bushmills and they aren’t giving him the good stuff.

I hate the fact the cunt marketed it with 12 in the name, melts my head that people think that’s an Irish whiskey , a good 12 year that won’t break the bank is redbreast and it is delicious, yellow spot too although it’s a bit pricier, anything Middleton really, his stuff is piss.

2 Likes

June 5th.

1 Like

Those draught widget cans did taste very watery. Honestly most of the bottled Guinness I’ve tried in the states tastes “thin” and slightly watery because I’m used to drinking all the higher alcohol American stouts and porters that have come out the past twenty years.

Still like Guiness but I just like a ton of American stouts more now.

2 Likes

Have you been over the pond before?
It will taste better here

1 Like