Conner / Diaz how did you score it ?

Someonestolemysocks - Probably

10-9 Conor round 1

If round 2 ended it would've been 10-8 diaz IMO Phone Post 3.0
This. Conor was gassed and going to lose the next 3 rounds too. Very one sided affair. Phone Post 3.0

Just re watched the fight and I have to say the only real significant thing that could have won Conor that round was getting the top control. Pretty sure diaz let himself get swept too Phone Post 3.0

Lol at conor fan boys...."how'd you score the fight? " you should be frozen for that lol Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -

I scored it Nate Diaz via rear naked choke in the 2nd Round 

me too

conor is lucky that nate was merciful and put the choke in, instead of pounding that ass in the 2nd round

imagine Nate LET conor survive into the 3rd round, how terrible conor would look?

would have loved to see nate just toy with conor in the 3rd round, talking shit, stockton slapping him, etc

In Limbo -

conor is lucky that nate was merciful and put the choke in, instead of pounding that ass in the 2nd round

imagine Nate LET conor survive into the 3rd round, how terrible conor would look?

would have loved to see nate just toy with conor in the 3rd round, talking shit, stockton slapping him, etc

It sure would be nice to see the official fight result say: TKO by Stockton slap Phone Post 3.0

TheGuvna - I'd add more but really my points were all covered lol Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0