Conor $100 mil?

No way he gets that kind of money. Phone Post 3.0

Duh Phone Post 3.0

No shit Phone Post 3.0

Pesos Phone Post 3.0

If he beats Aldo, you never know what he may be able to negotiate. If he did a 10 fight deal at $10M with PPV points, that really isn't out of the realm of possibility. Especially with the type of numbers he is generating. Ronda if she sticks around will probably negotiate a very similar deal.

It's going to take a vocal guy like Conor to openly discuss negotiations like he is to get other fights more money honestly. Look what Mayweather did for boxing.

Conor is doing all the right things not only for himself but other fighters as well.

Hate him all you want but he knows exactly what the hell he is doing and thus far, it's working brilliantly. Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Young Man Rumble - As much Uncle Fester loves his little leprechaun, you're out of your nuthugging mind if you think he will get that kind of money. If anything near that is discussed, it will most likely be contingent on getting big PPV numbers. Let's say Aldo kicks his ass, or he goes on a .500 skid, or even a losing skid, all possibilities, you think Dana will just swallow his pride and keep paying him top money? Hell no. He's a greedy fuck when it comes down to it.
More UFC deals have a renegotiation built into the deal if you go on a losing streak.

I'm saying if everything pans out, a 100M contract over multiple fights isn't crazy to think especially when they know what they have with him.

This will all be moot if he loses to Aldo. If he wins, this is a very large possibility. Phone Post 3.0

Him talking about it is really gonna piss them off. Phone Post 3.0

mrladeuce -
shaqitup - Him talking about it is really gonna piss them off. Phone Post 3.0
I would say fellow fighters are gonna be even more pissed Phone Post 3.0
Let them be pissed. It's a business and if they aren't putting asses in the seats or making people buy PPV's, that's their problem.

And if they are and they aren't getting paid accordingly, they need to be more vocal about it and make something happen for themselves. Phone Post 3.0

Brigham -
Rumble Young Man Rumble - As much Uncle Fester loves his little leprechaun, you're out of your nuthugging mind if you think he will get that kind of money. If anything near that is discussed, it will most likely be contingent on getting big PPV numbers. Let's say Aldo kicks his ass, or he goes on a .500 skid, or even a losing skid, all possibilities, you think Dana will just swallow his pride and keep paying him top money? Hell no. He's a greedy fuck when it comes down to it.
More UFC deals have a renegotiation built into the deal if you go on a losing streak.

I'm saying if everything pans out, a 100M contract over multiple fights isn't crazy to think especially when they know what they have with him.

This will all be moot if he loses to Aldo. If he wins, this is a very large possibility. Phone Post 3.0
Or the contract is conditional. IF you are champion, you get this, IF you win, you get this...

The $100MM is based on what contracts POTENTIAL would be Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - 
mrladeuce -
shaqitup - Him talking about it is really gonna piss them off. Phone Post 3.0
I would say fellow fighters are gonna be even more pissed Phone Post 3.0
Let them be pissed. It's a business and if they aren't putting asses in the seats or making people buy PPV's, that's their problem.

And if they are and they aren't getting paid accordingly, they need to be more vocal about it and make something happen for themselves. Phone Post 3.0

This

Zuffa may have created a monster

GROUNDnLB -
Brigham -

Or the contract is conditional. IF you are champion, you get this, IF you win, you get this...

The $100MM is based on what contracts POTENTIAL would be Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. That's what I'm saying. To say he can't get a 100M contract is kind of dumb because he very well may. Will he see 100M come to fruition? That's a bigger doubt IMO Phone Post 3.0

the ufc will give him a fake 100m contract under the guise thats he making Floyd mayweather money, they've already started these games

I think he's actually a bargain at that price. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - I think he's actually a bargain at that price. Phone Post 3.0

yeah but that's just half the cost. You got to pay his opponents for the WWE finishes

Not sure the UFC brings in enough to pay any card with him on it.
They strickly rely on the PPV sales to make anything.

MDubz - He's such a bullshitter, it's fucking annoying at this point. Phone Post 3.0
Examples of bullshit, please... Phone Post 3.0

Steve Iceman Little - Not sure the UFC brings in enough to pay any card with him on it.
They strickly rely on the PPV sales to make anything.
Wut?! Phone Post 3.0

Dana loves this. Floating this lie makes other fighters think that the light at the end of the pennies-to-fight tunnel is $100M paydays, when really it's the doctor's pen-light checking your pupils.

It will be fucking hilarious to read the faux outrage if he actually pulls this off.

The same dipshits crying the blues in every thread. Phone Post 3.0

fighters used to argue about who was the best fighter....Now they sit around and argue about who is the biggest draw??? Lame