Conor beats another woman in Spain

JBJ and Conor never surrounded themselves with good people

1 Like

Conor went from living on welfare to having so much money. He can’t handle it and he will self destruct.

4 Likes

No true moral compass so everything can be justified.

1 Like

Fag hag?

1 Like

Yeah she should take his dick out of her mouth and put it back in yours.

3 Likes

Yep or broke/in jail

3 Likes

The alleged incident occurred the following morning when the woman claimed that McGregor began to insult her appearance and then kicked her in the midsection, punched her and threatened to drown her. The woman told Irish police that she “feared for her life,” and she jumped in the water to flee from the attack, where she was eventually rescued by a Red Cross boat.

“His whole behavior changed and he became very aggressive,” the woman told police.

According to the report, the alleged victim did not initially indentify McGregor as her attacker to Spain’s Civil Guard police because her she initially just wanted to return home. She filed a formal police complaint upon return to Ireland. Irish privacy laws will likely prevent McGregor from being named in the investigation. Karen Kessler, a spokesperson for McGregor, has denied the allegations, in a statement to the Majorca Daily Bulletin.

1 Like

Article says she jumped off the boat cause she was
Scared
For her life Lmao. Shit is crazy man. Conor is a piece of shit now huh

8 Likes

Thread title is fucking wild too btw Lmfao tooo

This was on the same day

6 Likes

Lmfao what a DICK

All this talk about $80 PPV’s man what I would give $160 to see him fett knocked out by Nate again or Nick. Ores really anyone. Dudes needs a serious humbling

4 Likes

Nick would crumble

1 Like

He’s Alex Pereira’s weight now …

Make it happen Dana…

#FirstOctogonDeath

2 Likes

Omg!!
Dude someone buy Conor some new shorts. Wtf?! Wasnt he wearing the same shorts in that gay pic with the homo?
Always in those shorts… Am I the only one who sees deez tings?

6 Likes

Someone pls sell him fentanyl/laced cocaine … Am I right @JackMerridew

3 Likes

That could happen …

he has serious mental problems

3 Likes

Sean Omally sucks I hope he gets beat badly next fight

1 Like

Bro, how much blow did you do watching the fights on Saturday? Do you stay up all night?

1 Like

Bro, I’m coke free for January.

Most ppl do no alcohol or no Fap.

I needed to cut my intake,
And will only do it once a month (hopefully) during the ppvs event cards

3 Likes