Conor/Chandler cancelled

3 Likes

I need to preface this by saying that I really like Chandler and have been a fan of his before he came to the UFC.

That being said, he has the worst fight IQ of any high level fighter currently in the game.

Always putting himself in bad situations.

That reflects on this situation, for chasing this idiot around for years and missing out on other paydays, in the twilight of his career.

18 Likes

lol

Perfect analogy.

5 Likes

Sideshow bob

2 Likes

Ya man, I genuinely do feel bad for Chandler. What a brutal blow it is for him. With that said, the only saving grace would be if the delay isn’t too long, and he finds himself squaring up with McGregor in the Sphere.

I feel worse for all the people who already bought tickets to this event. The refund process is excruciating. I know, because I’ve been through it.

3 Likes

Mcgregor career is over.

6 Likes

Now i just hate him more for waisting Chandlers time and us not seeing Chandlers ko finishes

6 Likes
1 Like

agreed. people paid unbelievable money for some of those tickets. most likely casuals as well.

6 Likes

The UFC and McGregor have both become complete jokes. They deserve each other.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Only reason it lasted is because Dana protects him with Denis Siver fights

7 Likes

What? Do you even know what this word means?

I mean Chandler could’ve fought someone else and stop waiting on Conor and waiting his prime chasing Conor around.

4 Likes

We all warned chandler about this, he wastes years on this fantasy fight.

7 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better.

I don’t really feel bad for him though.

1 Like

I think Chandler most likely plans to fight Conor and retire. That’s why he has been so willing to wait for him.

8 Likes

Fair play to Dana & Conor for rinsing morons who thought this was ever going to happen out of their money

6 Likes

What does Conman get from that?

Nothing.

1 Like

You think Chandler’s prime was from age 36-38?

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

6 Likes