Conor/Chandler cancelled

conor is waiting for chandler to turn 40

4 Likes

Thatā€™s when he enters his super prime!

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m sure thereā€™s zero chance Dana told him he could pocket 5% of the gate if he pretended he was going to fight on another shitty numbered card. Zero chance whatsoever

Iā€™m sure that the publically traded UFC did that.

Planned to sell at crazy ticket prices with some scheme to pay Conman to pretend the whole time.

Nice fantasy land you live in :rofl:.

4 Likes

charlie brown lucy GIF by Maudit

5 Likes

11 Likes

As someone pointed out and I also verified, Nevada is very clear that any changes to the main event are grounds for a full refund. Dana doesnt sell tix so heā€™s barking up the wrong tree. all he has to do is go back to where he bought them. Probably a pain the ass and will take him 60 days to get it, but he along with anyone else that wants a refund are entitled to it

4 Likes

Fight was never going to happen.

1 Like

^ I think itā€™s absurd to believe that they did all of this with no intention of putting on the fight. For what reason? What exactly is to gain by that? Of course the fight was going to happen, but now itā€™s not.

4 Likes

I personally think one of 2 things happened. Conor either saw Dana talking about a 20M gate and said, hey I want a piece of that. And Dana said that aint gonna happen and Conor got uppity. OR Conorā€™s broken leg is healed but he mentally cant fight on it and therefore is ā€œinjuredā€

Chandler wouldve knocked him out in the first round.
Conor realised it, the leg is arthritic and he has no stamina.
Chandler is no Cerrone and wouldnā€™t be looking for a comfy spot to land on, he would be all over McGregor like a rabid dog.

Chandler is a beta that let another man dictate him not making a paycheck for the better part of 2 years.

1 Like

lol

He gambled and lost.
At this point he knew he could lose a fight for a million against a young killer or hold out to fight McGregor for 10 million.

1 Like

no fighter other than Nate diaz has cashed in big on a Conor Fight.
Eddy Alvarez got his contract pay plus some ppv. Cerrone got no pay bump. Poirier got about $5M but only AFTER he had beat Conor and Conor demanded a rematch. Its plausible that Chandler could have made the same amount by now that he would have made in a conor fight

1 Like

Conorā€™s not that smart. Especially after all these years of coke and booze fests.

Why isnā€™t Chandler headlined to fight someone else? Makes no sense. Whitaker did it. Poatan did it. Ulberg vs Smith with Jamal Hill injured. Etc.

The Conor fantasy is over. I never understood the hype behind this fight. Not only it delayed for so long but then it got cancelled. Not a good look.

Talk about having more dollars than sense. Who in their right mind would blow $27K in this economic environment to watch Conor, who has been a flake for years?

4 Likes

Chandler is mental midget and Mcgregor is still super rich. Seems we know who won out here.

2 Likes

they probably tried to get BMF Holloway in there and he is like no way dude, im about to fight for a title. Then Chandler figured whats a few more months if indeed this can be salvaged for Aug/sept. At this point I hope Conor strings him along til next year before formally retiring just for how annoying he has been about it all

2 Likes