Conor/Chandler cancelled

Crazy what this forum has become that in 20 hours, this thread has <45 replies. I remember when nothing over 10 minutes old was on the front page. Currently there are day old threads on P1.

Anyway, anyone who actually thought Cokey was still a legitimate fighter, did you know the word “gullible” isn’t in the dictionary?

1 Like

Why didnt they replace McGregor with Arman?
Hes been wanting Chandler for a year now.

Cuz Chandler probably wouldnt accept it

9 Likes

Connie should come back and fight RDA instead at 170. Former Champ vs Champ, story is already written. Chandler can fight Paddy/Bobby Greene or fuck right off to PFL/Bellator.

1 Like

LOFL Conor should reschedule for the Sphere card and at the prefight press conference just be like who fuck are you, you never learn I ain’t fighting you

1 Like

Dana has to be paying Chandler to not take other fights. Dude would have been broke by now if he wasn’t.

3 Likes

2 Likes

lol the face jiri is pulling reminds me of hillbilly jim. what a silly poster

3 Likes

1 Like

I bet someone here paid a shitload for tickets

His ankle was a balloon, pal.

2 Likes

I think his woife is some kind of surgeon…they’re doing ok

chandler is for sure getting paid That said i bet hes willing to be strung along even longer

2 Likes

What are you? His accountant?

1 Like

Two things here.

1 Chandler waiting for this fight has helped him stay relavent since in that time he’d have likely lost another fight to someone in the top ten and rolled on the rankings anyway.

1. UFC and both fighters are fine waiting till September to headline the sphere and make a bigger gate. No such thing as bad publicity.
1 Like

Having Conor on that card at the sphere is going to ruin the depth of the card. Meaning it’ll be a bunch thrown together crap unless Dana is willing to lose $ just this once.

1 Like

Isn’t the sphere card supposed to be the beaner shit with Grasso and Bullet?

3 Likes

nice snarky remark…I have no fucking idea its just a guess being that hes been on shelf a while

2 Likes

They announced a couple weeks ago that it wasn’t gonna be a Beaner bowl

2 Likes