Conor Finally Weighs-In on Tony Pulling Out

evh -

and here are the "connor" fanboys to tell us how much they respect his money 

Pretty ironic considering Conor would look down on their “bum lifes”/income if he ever met any of them. 

Money is all that matters to him, which is fine, just stay out of MMA and sail off into the sunset already. No you don’t get to be champion forever because you won it once. Bad Rutten isn’t still the HW champion. Move on. 

Boner McGregor - 

Ha ha ha ha!! Conor is amazing.

A simple tweet from him is all it takes to make grown ‘men’ cry on the UG. 

it’s amazing that he’s able to insert himself into every discussion…even the one for the fight he wasn’t signed for and didn’t step up for when another fighter dropped out

Jimmy Recard -

Considering Conor's bluff was called after he claimed to be ready to step in, he probably should've kept quiet.

. Tony’s been cleaning out his division. Khabib has been cleaning out his division. Conor’s been sitting on his ass eating Burger King on the sidelines. Conman needs to shut up.. 

Jimmy Recard -

Considering Conor's bluff was called after he claimed to be ready to step in, he probably should've kept quiet.

Haha, his bluff really was called.

Same haters.  Faggots complaining about Conor. If you queers hate him so much, why do you care so much whether or not he fights? 

Jealous cunts 

Hate420 -
Death Beast -
Hate420 -
Death Beast -
Hate420 -

Hard to pull out when you don't fight

He did though. That's how he made enough money to never have to fight again unless he chooses to. Hate him all you want, but he fucking fought when he was scheduled to. 

He said these 2 were pull out merchants 2 or 3 failed fights ago. 

What was that? 2-3 years ago? Dudes a retired has been at this point who's terrified to sign a fight contract and is about to be stripped again. He's better of keeping his dick licker shut at this point.

Try less than a year ago for his big money retirement fight? And LOLOLOL at me being a fanboy for that guy. He's annoying as fuck, but when did he pull out of a fight aside from the UFC 200 bullshit (that he's definitely 50% responsible for so don't get me wrong). 

I get that fanboys can be annoying when they just lie to make their favorite look better than he is, but you are no better for saying he hasn't fought in 2-3 years and is afraid of fighting when that's all he knows how to do. 

You mean that boxing match that he got embarrassed in? I could care less about that, as it has 0 bearing on MMA.... Fuck boxing. He should have been stripped the second he signed to "fight" with pillows on his hands. He embarrassed MMA.

You mean you ‘COULDN’T’ care less. To say you COULD care less would suggest you do in fact care about it to a degree. Which i think is the opposite of what you’re trying to say. 

Eh, he called them pull out merchants. And yet again one pulls out. These fighters keep loading the gun for him. 

Like it or not, he fought injured, stepped in and took late notice fights on the way up. If these fighters did the same he’d have fuck all to say. 

Bigtrain2681 -
Hate420 -
Death Beast -
Hate420 -
Death Beast -
Hate420 -

Hard to pull out when you don't fight

He did though. That's how he made enough money to never have to fight again unless he chooses to. Hate him all you want, but he fucking fought when he was scheduled to. 

He said these 2 were pull out merchants 2 or 3 failed fights ago. 

What was that? 2-3 years ago? Dudes a retired has been at this point who's terrified to sign a fight contract and is about to be stripped again. He's better of keeping his dick licker shut at this point.

Try less than a year ago for his big money retirement fight? And LOLOLOL at me being a fanboy for that guy. He's annoying as fuck, but when did he pull out of a fight aside from the UFC 200 bullshit (that he's definitely 50% responsible for so don't get me wrong). 

I get that fanboys can be annoying when they just lie to make their favorite look better than he is, but you are no better for saying he hasn't fought in 2-3 years and is afraid of fighting when that's all he knows how to do. 

You mean that boxing match that he got embarrassed in? I could care less about that, as it has 0 bearing on MMA.... Fuck boxing. He should have been stripped the second he signed to "fight" with pillows on his hands. He embarrassed MMA.

You mean you ‘COULDN’T’ care less. To say you COULD care less would suggest you do in fact care about it to a degree. Which i think is the opposite of what you’re trying to say. 

Command of the English language and or intelligent thought is a rarity on the UG. Makes for painful reading at times.

conor is such a fucking embarassment to the sport

Did peytom manning who made what 80 million a year stop playing no he played till he was 40

tom brady is still playing old as fuck

lebron runs down the court 100 games a year and he is a billionaire

these pro fighters that get to big for there sport

kyleburkle - 

conor is such a fucking embarassment to the sport

Did peytom manning who made what 80 million a year stop playing no he played till he was 40

tom brady is still playing old as fuck

lebron runs down the court 100 games a year and he is a billionaire

these pro fighters that get to big for there sport

Glad you mentioned this. What kind of money did/do those guys make? Pay them Conor’s standard UFC wage and see how eager they are to keep going.

If the UFC wants Conor to defend they are going to have to pay him what he’s worth because those PPV numbers will be through the roof.

Sometimes I wonder if the red goof still pays people to post.

“Oh the guy who just sold a $200 million PPV won’t fight for $4 million bucks, what a fraud!!”

"Except for that one time"