Conor has mental breakdown in Abu Dhabi, parades around belt from 2015

Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck Is That Guy GIF - Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck  Is That Guy Stanthesmog - Discover & Share GIFs

17 Likes

Why the fuck is he even there

11 Likes

ā€œmental breakdownā€ lmao

6 Likes

he looks terrible

11 Likes

F1

4 Likes

Trying to relive the halcyon days of 2015, but those days are long gone and are not coming back

17 Likes

Seems the rack is good in Abu Dhabi

3 Likes

Is that really him? :joy: :thinking:

I wasnt sure if it was some goon Conor lookalike. I sincerely hope that isnā€™t his belt. :joy: He really carries it around?

1 Like

Donā€™t let that distract you from the fact that 55 years ago today, Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High Panthers in the city championship game.

56 Likes

as bad as this clown

17 Likes

2 Likes

Bro, you completely fucked up that meme.

Son, I am disappoint

2 Likes

Definitely some weird thing to do with Khabib taking his soul.

Heā€™s never been the same since.

5 Likes

I am sad face.

You fucking should be.

But donā€™t let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda civics with spoon engines, and on top of that, he just went into Harryā€™s and bought three t66 turbos with nos, and a motec exhaust system.

15 Likes

Iā€™ve been to the future, hereā€™s Connor partying in Dubai 2030

46 Likes

And hereā€™s Connor working the corner for Dillion Vs Jake Paul!

In all honesty I miss when the guys use to walkout with the belt. Who was the last person to do that? I remember Jon Jones talking about seeing Shogunā€™s belt before the fight and it just motivated him more.

24 Likes

Conor is such an entertaining guy, first he entertained us with his rise, now heā€™s entertaining us with his downfall.

I doubt heā€™ll have a resurgence like Mike Tyson though. Tyson had interesting things to say. McGregor is like TikTok, 30 second sound bites.

You know who has a rise arch and no downfall arch? Floyd Mayweather! HARD WORK! DEDICATION!

8 Likes

Is he involved in the sport or just a fan/hype man?

19 Likes