Conor has mental breakdown in Abu Dhabi, parades around belt from 2015

19 Likes

When is there a grace period for an x champ to carry along his belt? How many years have to pass? Like for example if you saw Dan Severn at an expo signing autographs with his belt on a stand next to him, you wouldn’t think twice.

But if you saw Jan Blachowicz signing autographs next to his belt it might be to soon ?

It’s been 5 or 6 years for Connor

6 Likes

He could be invited as a guest of one of the teams, he was in the American Haas team’s garage in Monaco hanging out this year.

Hype man / fan is probably a good way of saying it.

2 Likes

Sad!

I think mcgregor is self loathing and feels worthless and knows people don’t really care for him like they used to. I guarantee his story doesn’t have a happy ending. Jail, OD’ing or suicide. He’s climbed to the top of the mountain and still feels empty.

He seemed like a decent guy behind the scenes when he first came on the scene. Not sure if he was a total lunatic back then or was it the money that made him into that

13 Likes

Looks like he is hitting the yayo

2 Likes
9 Likes

Does cocaine really make you into a loose cannon lunatic like that?

3 Likes

he seems to be bipolar.
great highs and crushing lows.

10 Likes

Who dies first, Conor or Jon Jones?

6 Likes

1 Like

Fuck yeh it can

7 Likes

Conor needs to go to rehab or he will go to jail imo. I could see Jones in a shootout with police or some shit

4 Likes

I ran into Justin Gaehtje at the gas station yesterday. It was cool. I asked him if he’s gonna fight Conor and he said “that pussy won’t fight anyone.” He is a nice guy. Conor looks weird.

24 Likes

What is the context here?

1 Like

There was nothing like a Conor fight… now there’s no cringe like Conor

5 Likes

2015 Conor and 2022 Conor are two different species. One oozes confidence and crafted his public image perfectly. The other is a drunken drooling madman.

9 Likes
4 Likes

When he was arrested in Monaco

1 Like

Someone will just eventually take Conor out permanently. You rape and abuse people enough then they will eventually get tired of it.

3 Likes