Conor has mental breakdown in Abu Dhabi, parades around belt from 2015

He has connects to the Kinahan Cartel bro he’s fine in Crumlin

he already had to pay off a miilion for beating up a cartel hitman’s father.

3 Likes

Bullshit,Bundy’s knee was down on that last touchdown.Sparetire Dixon stuck him.

2 Likes

At least she was champ at the time. Conor carrying around a belt that’s been phases out of style lol

3 Likes

Well don’t let that distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running 3 Honda Civics with spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry’s, and he ordered 3 T66 turbos, with 𝗡𝗢𝗦. And a Motec exhaust.

What the fuck! Bruh, I already posted that one.

Get your own copypasta, you fucking copypasta thief!

6 Likes

His name was Robert Paulsen

1 Like

Hahaha…great minds my friend. I didn’t see urs til after I posted. Gave you a a friendly thumbs up

2 Likes

Jesus, the UFC really does have to address the fighter pay issue. Stipe is one of their greatest HW’s ever and is working as a fireman, Iaquinta is selling real estate and poor Gaethje is there working at the gas station.

8 Likes

Conor appearing with the belt from the good old days…just like Virgil.

8 Likes

Conor is that one guy that graduates from HS and a few years later shows up to the HS party wearing his letterman’s jacket from 5 years prior.

8 Likes

You’d fucking better or we’re going to get all Highlander up in this bitch.

If he is depressed he only has himself to blame

2 Likes

This.

Bloated face and all. Looks like he’s been enjoying the alcohol and cocaine too much.

Speaking of… Just how many cocaines it’s her in in that video?

4? 5? 6 whole cocaines?

1 Like

Speaking of too much alcohol and cocaine…

9 Likes

7 Likes

what motherfucker?

3 Likes

Its what elite does with free time

1 Like

But lol conor loves attention

Conor can wear the belt everyday, everywhere for the rest of his life and not even be in the same universe of dork as most of the “MMA guy” LARPers in here who take a dozen BJJ or MT classes and become the impromptu MMA expert amongst their friend group that consists of 4-5 dudes who have never played a sport and 2-3 barrel bodied, muffin top and butter face chicks at Hooters decked out in Venum fight kits.

4 Likes