Conor has mental breakdown in Abu Dhabi, parades around belt from 2015

Is that really him? :joy: :thinking:

I wasnt sure if it was some goon Conor lookalike. I sincerely hope that isn’t his belt. :joy: He really carries it around?

1 Like

Don’t let that distract you from the fact that 55 years ago today, Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High Panthers in the city championship game.

56 Likes

as bad as this clown

17 Likes

2 Likes

Bro, you completely fucked up that meme.

Son, I am disappoint

2 Likes

Definitely some weird thing to do with Khabib taking his soul.

He’s never been the same since.

5 Likes

I am sad face.

You fucking should be.

But don’t let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda civics with spoon engines, and on top of that, he just went into Harry’s and bought three t66 turbos with nos, and a motec exhaust system.

15 Likes

I’ve been to the future, here’s Connor partying in Dubai 2030

46 Likes

And here’s Connor working the corner for Dillion Vs Jake Paul!

In all honesty I miss when the guys use to walkout with the belt. Who was the last person to do that? I remember Jon Jones talking about seeing Shogun’s belt before the fight and it just motivated him more.

24 Likes

Conor is such an entertaining guy, first he entertained us with his rise, now he’s entertaining us with his downfall.

I doubt he’ll have a resurgence like Mike Tyson though. Tyson had interesting things to say. McGregor is like TikTok, 30 second sound bites.

You know who has a rise arch and no downfall arch? Floyd Mayweather! HARD WORK! DEDICATION!

8 Likes

Is he involved in the sport or just a fan/hype man?

19 Likes

19 Likes

When is there a grace period for an x champ to carry along his belt? How many years have to pass? Like for example if you saw Dan Severn at an expo signing autographs with his belt on a stand next to him, you wouldn’t think twice.

But if you saw Jan Blachowicz signing autographs next to his belt it might be to soon ?

It’s been 5 or 6 years for Connor

6 Likes

He could be invited as a guest of one of the teams, he was in the American Haas team’s garage in Monaco hanging out this year.

Hype man / fan is probably a good way of saying it.

2 Likes

Sad!

I think mcgregor is self loathing and feels worthless and knows people don’t really care for him like they used to. I guarantee his story doesn’t have a happy ending. Jail, OD’ing or suicide. He’s climbed to the top of the mountain and still feels empty.

He seemed like a decent guy behind the scenes when he first came on the scene. Not sure if he was a total lunatic back then or was it the money that made him into that

13 Likes

Looks like he is hitting the yayo

2 Likes
9 Likes