Conor has mental breakdown in Abu Dhabi, parades around belt from 2015

Wow. That’s some dark shit.

2 Likes

Hes hanging out in monaco and abu dabhi watchin F1 from yachts. Had his child Christened at the Vatican.

Get a grip dude. Hes living it up

I didn’t say hes happy, but hes having fun

Imagine him running into this guy there…

4 Likes

Fun is relative. He’s a hasbeen now so nothing he does now will ever be as fun as it was when he was coming up. This is why he’s parading belts around from the 90’s like Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite.

You say you’re not having as much fun as him but your standards for fun are also probably much lower so you look at his shit like it’s something to be envied when in reality he’s probably suffering, as most people who behave like that are.

3 Likes

Is that a public execution?

5 Likes

Only if mcgregor would’ve shown up, he’d be executed pretty quick by vicious ground and pound then submitted, I assume.

Damn if Conor shows up he might be the one

1 Like

Strange miracle of Conor being tiny and having no power to knock down a normal sized man.

3 Likes

image-bf41df2928

Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck Is That Guy GIF - Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck  Is That Guy Stanthesmog - Discover & Share GIFs

Should of kept his beard

He can always grow it back, but now everyone knows he’s actually Corky from Life Goes On.

He told on himself.

image-bf41df2928

7 Likes

Conor to a tee

2 Likes

Conor on coke trt hgh
Awesome Tommy Boy GIF

4 Likes

TIMMEH!!!

What’s worse. Wearing your title belt from five years ago? Or wearing the interim belt out in public when you were never actually the full on legit champ

Are they preparing to stone some women to death for driving or reading in this picture?

2 Likes

They’re both worse than wearing a sports jersey

Steve Carell Lol GIF

1 Like

You’re basically cosplaying as another dude

7 years ago

Its Been 84 Years GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

LOL

You obviously dont know much about me

My standards for fun are REAL high

Ive forgotten more awesome shit than 99% of people will ever know