Conor insinuates willingness to step in @ 223

Conor McGregor

@TheNotoriousMMA

Stay ready.

I’ve got a feeling Tony comes down sick and Conor knocks Khabib stiff as a board. Similar to the Aldo fight.

Conor is gonna show up , steal the spotlight and challenge the winner WWE style. Dana will then refuse to strip Conor. 

And it’ll be Tony vs Conor in Sept.  Damn! Two of my favorite fighters..

conor's thing currently is saying he'll step in if need be but the guy doesn't actually want to fight so fuck him. two guys are going to fight soon because conor won't fight at all, so fuck him. and fuck dana for letting conor stay relevant with a belt while he goofs off in the club instead of being a fucking fighter.

NBKfanforlife -

Conor is gonna show up , steal the spotlight and challenge the winner WWE style. Dana will then refuse to strip Conor. 

Won't be challenging Tony if he is going to challenge the winner.

This is happening. 

Conor World Order!

CRE - I've got a feeling Tony comes down sick and Conor knocks Khabib stiff as a board. Similar to the Aldo fight.

Better chance that your boy Askren gets his first w against a top 25 ranked ww.

it’s simple - dana said “the moment the bell rings for the first round, then tony-khabib will be for the real title”

With both guys having pulled out of fights/missed weight, I’m sure dana is paying conor a brick of cash to cut weight behind the scenes and be ready fight night in case

• which would then of course be for the real belt as well.
NBKfanforlife - 

Na.

Only reason Conor hasn’t been stripped of the belt yet is because Dana isn’t going to take the chance of Tony/Khabib getting injured/not making weight (no-belt fight, or fight off - again). Once they are getting into the octagon it will be official. If they strip Conor now and one of the above happens, there’s no champ in the division.

Besides, Conor will be fighting Floyd next - their deal (WME included) was 1 fight boxing, makes millions, and 1 fight mma, make millions. They won’t risk Conor losing before that happens.

After that, their hope is that Khabib wins so they can have another mega-millions fight in Russia.

Then they have the Nate trilogy fight which they can market very good (1-1) - another millions fight.

CRE - I've got a feeling Tony comes down sick and Conor knocks Khabib stiff as a board. Similar to the Aldo fight.

idk, pretty sure they want Khabib/Conor in Russia to maximize profit

Conor once again a company man willing to not only make the show but save the show if needed.

Sad that hollow talk is the only way this bum can keep his name out there these days.

Lights Out Lurker -
evh -

conor's thing currently is saying he'll step in if need be but the guy doesn't actually want to fight so fuck him. two guys are going to fight soon because conor won't fight at all, so fuck him. and fuck dana for letting conor stay relevant with a belt while he goofs off in the club instead of being a fucking fighter.

Cut Khabib or Furgeson a check for $100 million after this fight and see how many fights they take. Idiot.

Floyd took fights after cashing more than one of those.

Guess Floyd is a bigger man/more real fighter than your boy right?

evh -

Conor made Dana shit loads of money in the 4 billion dollar sale of the UFC.  If it weren't for him they don't come close to that number.  Dana is gonna treat Conor like a golden goose and you're naive if you think Dana is gonna act any other way towards him. As an mma fan it's bullshit, but looking at it as a business Conor is the biggest asset they have had in ...well ever.  I think they gave you to much power but there is no denying he made them stupid amounts of money.  And that is why he gets away with whatever he wants.  Looking at it like a business helps me understand this nonsense a little better and I get less frustrated that way!

Gave him*

Lights Out Lurker -
evh -

Cut Khabib or Furgeson a check for $100 million after this fight and see how many fights they take. Idiot.

Nailed it. Make $100 mil and don’t take some time off of getting punched in the face and then talk dude. Guy earned whatever time he wants to take off. Keep crying about it. 

Steven McTowelie -
Lights Out Lurker -
evh -

Floyd took fights after cashing more than one of those.

Guess Floyd is a bigger man/more real fighter than your boy right?

Floyd didn’t fight in mma brother, he fought much easier opponents and took way less damage. Argument has no validity whatsoever 

I feel we would see conor fight a lot more often if he was able to fight on his terms...the dude seems to hate the huge PR rounds they make him do. He doesn’t seem to mind the rediculous money it generates him tho. But I would say if he was allowed to just step in there with only a few days promotion, he would be up for fighting very regularly. The guy was a very active fighter his entire career