Conor insinuates willingness to step in @ 223

Like when he avoided Margarito in what would've been his highest payday?  Or when he picked Baldomir or nah what about the powerful Arturo Gatti? 

Lol that would be like Conor now turning down Khabib/Tony to fight and defending the belt vs Faber.

True boxing fans not mainstream Floyd fans know after the Corrales fight he cherry picked.

Samoa -
buddie -
Slobonmynog -
McGoat -
Steven McTowelie -
Lights Out Lurker -
evh -

conor's thing currently is saying he'll step in if need be but the guy doesn't actually want to fight so fuck him. two guys are going to fight soon because conor won't fight at all, so fuck him. and fuck dana for letting conor stay relevant with a belt while he goofs off in the club instead of being a fucking fighter.

Cut Khabib or Furgeson a check for $100 million after this fight and see how many fights they take. Idiot.

Floyd took fights after cashing more than one of those.

Guess Floyd is a bigger man/more real fighter than your boy right?

Floyd didn’t fight in mma brother, he fought much easier opponents and took way less damage. Argument has no validity whatsoever 

Easier opponents? Floyd's resume is littered with world champions, past and current 

Past champions and future hall of famers. Only Floyd would be accused of avoiding risk with his resume. Manny fought most if the same guys after Floyd beat them and he was characterized as courageous (rightly so).  

Floyd has fought MUCH tougher competition in boxing than Conor has fought in MMA.  Not even a remote debate there. 

Idk why it didn't quote it

mijo - 

I have a feeling someone is going to pull out and Conor will step in because it’s what the UFC wants, what we want and what Conor’s wants.  It’s gonna happen 100% 

Disagree.

And this is only my opinion:

For Conor, the UFC wants/makes the most $$$ from 3 fights …

1. Floyd (most $$ if in Ireland) - it will happen. Was part of original boxing negotiation. Two reasons: why make millions once when you can twice? why would Floyd be making these mma promo statements if he wasn’t going to do it, making his talk worthless/no money to make? A loss won’t affect Floyd at all - it’s a different sport.

2. Khabib in Russia - He has a huge following in Russia, and Conor is always money anywhere he fights. Dana is really praying Khabib beats Tony … BUT, as we’ve seen in recent years, money fights take precedence over title fights - even if Tony wins, Conor/Khabib in Russia will happen before Conor/Tony. Generates more money.

3. Nate, the rubber match - each 1-1, it has already proven to be a big money fight. The promotion for this would be great and generate more $$ - both casuals and hardcores want a “part 3” (yeah, I know the Diaz’s have haters on here, but they have far more fans).

That’s the likely order, but then again Conor is so famous I don’t think a loss or 2 would affect Mac/May sales.

Anything to stay relevant 

JEWjitsu7 -

Like when he avoided Margarito in what would've been his highest payday?  Or when he picked Baldomir or nah what about the powerful Arturo Gatti? 

Lol that would be like Conor now turning down Khabib/Tony to fight and defending the belt vs Faber.

True boxing fans not mainstream Floyd fans know after the Corrales fight he cherry picked.

He had already cashed million dollar purses prior to fighting corrales , and continued fighting ...hell he fought canelo when everyone was saying canelo would beat him ... then retards like you had no excuse but to come up with the ridiculous “canelo was too green” line ....Floyd right now can still beat the canelo is today 

Flavorful -
CRE - "BrckNoHitBk - Also, Conor tweeting that is like me tweeting Dana saying I'm ready. Both have the same chance of happening. I guess it works for fanboys like OP though."

When I used to walk in them projects I’d look down I’d see crack needles. I’d hear bullets and see bloodstains.

I come from nothin.

Crack needles? LMAO

Everyone knows you are supposed to sniff the crack. 

Rahjai MD - 

Anything to stay relevant 

Anything.

Whatever it takes.

Irish Gorilla

JEWjitsu7 -

Valid points but ppl see what they want to see - 

No one talks about his schooling of Canelo who is now one of the best p4p - and that remains his only loss

No one talks about the tear that Hatton was on before Floyd 

The beating he put on JMM - ppl talk about the size difference, he made the weight.. 

Did he cherry pick towards the end? A bit but there's no denying his resume and if you're the champ then you've earned the right to pick 

If it was anyone but Floyd with that career we would all be talking about him as the goat 

StankieEdgar -
Hate420 -

So let me get this straight....

He's willing to step in a fight, that's only happening because he refuses to fight?? Then why isn't he just fighting Tony in the first place?

He just hates that someone else is getting the spotlight, while he's still home licking his wounds from the beating Mayweather gave him.

Because he's a legend and he does legendary shit. Quit hating. 

Legend? Bwahahaha 

Hate420 - 
StankieEdgar -
Hate420 -

He's willing to step in a fight, that's only happening because he refuses to fight?? Then why isn't he just fighting Tony in the first place?

He just hates that someone else is getting the spotlight, while he's still home licking his wounds from the beating Mayweather gave him.

Legend? Bwahahaha 

You can hate all you want, but if Conor isn’t a Legend in the sport, NO ONE IS.

And it doesn’t take a genius to realize:

1. Conor wanted time off after 4 straight years of training and fighting…

2. He had a child and wanted to spend time with the boy and mama

3. Waiting on a true #1 challenger to show themselves sets up a larger fight than fighting both of them singularly…

Conor is the man. I'll never forget the feeling of going to a true Irish MMA event when he fought Mendes that's when the tickets were just right that they really brought over at least 5000 Irish fans in that arena and probably more just around the venue. The atmosphere guys, all types of Irish, poor, rich, in between. I don't think it will ever be quite the same just because of the prices going up.

But what a special time McGregor's run has been. Something like an Ali, something like a Mayweather, with some Anderson Silva and Cristiano mixed in?&nbsp;a fan in the stands gave us his flag that doubles as a hat for instance. The celebration was incredible. Don't think I ever drank so much and functioned either, we saved up for the finest spirits. Priceless. Timeless.</p>

god i love connor

Hate420 -
StankieEdgar -
Hate420 -

Legend? Bwahahaha 

You should change your name to Hate247, becasue if you can't admit thart Conor is a legend, you are simply a hater.  

Even if you want to discount that he is the first and only UFC fighter to ever be a simultaneous champ in two divisions, you cannot dicount what he has done for the sport.  He has singlehandedly brought the largest MMA promotion in the world to new heights of popularity and mainstream recognition.  He has changed the landscape for what is pobbile in earnings within and beyond the sport.  

No matter what happens from here on out, Conor will always be able to claim his records and achievements to date, he will be a Hall of Famer, and he will be talked about for decades to come.  

I feel bad that you aren't enjoying watching history being made in front of your eyes.

Conor McGregor is a living legend.  Fact.

Ocean6 -
Hate420 - 
StankieEdgar -
Hate420 -

Legend? Bwahahaha 

3. Waiting on a true #1 challenger to show themselves sets up a larger fight than fighting both of them singularly…

LMAO… If Conor isn’t a legend, nobody is… Bwahahaha 

Not Anderson, not GSP, not Fedor..... Jesus Christ you nutthuggers. Conor isn't close to be any of those guys. A flash in the pan, that was stripped of every title he ever won due to fear of losing it in a defense. 

Legend, lol

He's the Germaine De Randamie of the men's divisions.

Dick Niaz -
Hate420 -
StankieEdgar -
Hate420 -

Legend? Bwahahaha 

You should change your name to Hate247, becasue if you can't admit thart Conor is a legend, you are simply a hater.  

Even if you want to discount that he is the first and only UFC fighter to ever be a simultaneous champ in two divisions, you cannot dicount what he has done for the sport.  He has singlehandedly brought the largest MMA promotion in the world to new heights of popularity and mainstream recognition.  He has changed the landscape for what is pobbile in earnings within and beyond the sport.  

No matter what happens from here on out, Conor will always be able to claim his records and achievements to date, he will be a Hall of Famer, and he will be talked about for decades to come.  

I feel bad that you aren't enjoying watching history being made in front of your eyes.

Conor McGregor is a living legend.  Fact.

Well then nutthugger, I guess you can't discount that he's never defended a title.... And that he's been stripped of every title he's ever owned. That ain't the shit legends are made of son.

Anthony Pettis has had a more prestigious career than Conor at this point. At least he defended.

Hate420 -
Ocean6 -
Hate420 - 
StankieEdgar -
Hate420 -

Legend? Bwahahaha 

LMAO… If Conor isn’t a legend, nobody is… Bwahahaha 

Not Anderson, not GSP, not Fedor..... Jesus Christ you nutthuggers. Conor isn't close to be any of those guys. A flash in the pan, that was stripped of every title he ever won due to fear of losing it in a defense. 

Legend, lol

He's the Germaine De Randamie of the men's divisions.

This is a clown post

You just compared the biggest star in combat sports to JDR.

Grow up