Conor insinuates willingness to step in @ 223

Slobonmynog -
McGoat -
Steven McTowelie -
Lights Out Lurker -
evh -

conor's thing currently is saying he'll step in if need be but the guy doesn't actually want to fight so fuck him. two guys are going to fight soon because conor won't fight at all, so fuck him. and fuck dana for letting conor stay relevant with a belt while he goofs off in the club instead of being a fucking fighter.

Cut Khabib or Furgeson a check for $100 million after this fight and see how many fights they take. Idiot.

Floyd took fights after cashing more than one of those.

Guess Floyd is a bigger man/more real fighter than your boy right?

Floyd didn’t fight in mma brother, he fought much easier opponents and took way less damage. Argument has no validity whatsoever 

Easier opponents? Floyd's resume is littered with world champions, past and current 

Past champions and future hall of famers. Only Floyd would be accused of avoiding risk with his resume. Manny fought most if the same guys after Floyd beat them and he was characterized as courageous (rightly so).  

jkd_guy -
StankieEdgar -

Which fight was that weigh in pic from? He’s ripped to shreds

There’s a tiny clue in the background

He sure is talking a lot from the sidelines. Sees guys fighting in the main events and getting recognition and he can’t handle it so he tries to take their spotlight by insinuating he would have, should have, could have been in that fight. 

Shits on Max after his win, bringing back a fight from 5 years prior

Shits on Frankie saying he could have been hi in there doing that to him

Saying he could be in this fight (no you couldn’t you decided to be inactive and clutch he belt)

Hows those 2 belts champ champ. #MyChampionForeverNoMatterSittingOnSidelines

Lights Out Lurker -
evh -

conor's thing currently is saying he'll step in if need be but the guy doesn't actually want to fight so fuck him. two guys are going to fight soon because conor won't fight at all, so fuck him. and fuck dana for letting conor stay relevant with a belt while he goofs off in the club instead of being a fucking fighter.

Cut Khabib or Furgeson a check for $100 million after this fight and see how many fights they take. Idiot.

Nobody is criticizing him for not fighting. They’re critisizing him for holding onto the belt with no intentions of defending it, robbing active fighters of an opportunity to win a belt. Also on talking shit while being inactive. Idiot

I hope conor makes hundreds of millions more in his business endevours and sails away on a yacht happy forever. Just give up the belt and the shtick as if you’re going to fight, when you’re really not.

Lmao at tiny clue

yawn, and you bag lickers eat it up

Off the couch conor by KO all day.

buddie -
Slobonmynog -
McGoat -
Steven McTowelie -
Lights Out Lurker -
evh -

Floyd took fights after cashing more than one of those.

Guess Floyd is a bigger man/more real fighter than your boy right?

Floyd didn’t fight in mma brother, he fought much easier opponents and took way less damage. Argument has no validity whatsoever 

Easier opponents? Floyd's resume is littered with world champions, past and current 

Past champions and future hall of famers. Only Floyd would be accused of avoiding risk with his resume. Manny fought most if the same guys after Floyd beat them and he was characterized as courageous (rightly so).  

Floyd has fought MUCH tougher competition in boxing than Conor has fought in MMA.  Not even a remote debate there. 

I have a feeling someone is going to pull out and Conor will step in because it’s what the UFC wants, what we want and what Conor’s wants.  It’s gonna happen 100% 

mijo -

I have a feeling someone is going to pull out and Conor will step in because it’s what the UFC wants, what we want and what Conor’s wants.  It’s gonna happen 100% 

I fucking hope so. 

Foggy Dew FTW.

I've seen it all on the UG now.

Conor Mcgregor has a better resume than Floyd Mayweather. Just when I thought this place couldn't get dumber....

Also, Conor tweeting that is like me tweeting Dana saying I'm ready. Both have the same chance of happening. I guess it works for fanboys like OP though.

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
mijo -

I fucking hope so. 

Foggy Dew FTW.

This

time to crush this workout

“BrckNoHitBk - Also, Conor tweeting that is like me tweeting Dana saying I’m ready. Both have the same chance of happening. I guess it works for fanboys like OP though.”

When I used to walk in them projects I’d look down I’d see crack needles. I’d hear bullets and see bloodstains.

I come from nothin.

CRE - "BrckNoHitBk - Also, Conor tweeting that is like me tweeting Dana saying I'm ready. Both have the same chance of happening. I guess it works for fanboys like OP though."

When I used to walk in them projects I’d look down I’d see crack needles. I’d hear bullets and see bloodstains.

I come from nothin.

Crack needles? LMAO

StankieEdgar -

Clearest gifs ever.

It is befitting that I leave the game just like I came in, beatin a big bad monster who knocks out everybody and no one can woop him. That’s when that little Conor McGregor from Dublin Ireland came up and stopped Jose Aldo! the man who annihilated Frankie Edgar twice!

Flavorful - 
CRE - "BrckNoHitBk - Also, Conor tweeting that is like me tweeting Dana saying I'm ready. Both have the same chance of happening. I guess it works for fanboys like OP though."

I come from nothin.

Crack needles? LMAO

The man’s in trouble. They’ll have no doubt after this fight