Conor is the Biggest DIaz Fan

He got Nate the payday of his lifetime and a 4 fight deal. He even praised him at the presser and agreed to fight at 170.

Conor could have verbally scarred him, but he was being nice, it was like picking on a special ed kid. "Acting like a cholo gangster then going for a bike ride with the elderly. Gang signs with one hand, balloon animals with the udder." was the worst he did

Conor did a solid for his fellow fighter.

Nate's got some judo and great BJJ.

I hope he's not just there to roll over. He looked shook at the presser.

Verbally scarred Nate? GTFO! Phone Post 3.0

American Ninja Shit Coming MotherFuker!

ieswideopen - Verbally scarred Nate? GTFO! Phone Post 3.0

He could have hurt him worse with words than his fists. Conor is razor sharp and Nate has a borderline IQ

His shit is as lame and vapid as that shirt that was mistaken for an elchappo get up. It's hard to get a word in when half the world is on his nuts cheering for every piece of lame and unoriginal jabber jawed Kanye styled wwe promo word the guy speaks and his handlers are so busy sabotaging your mic they cut three "udduhs"

So fucking gay Phone Post 3.0

I agree in the sense of he's a huge Diaz fan Phone Post 3.0

Respect and he may be a fan indeed Phone Post 3.0

Culinary Union Delegate -
ieswideopen - Verbally scarred Nate? GTFO! Phone Post 3.0

He could have hurt him worse with words than his fists. Conor is razor sharp and Nate has a borderline IQ
It's a fight, not an after school debate. Phone Post 3.0

hawgchao - His shit is as lame and vapid as that shirt that was mistaken for an elchappo get up. It's hard to get a word in when half the world is on his nuts cheering for every piece of lame and unoriginal jabber jawed Kanye styled wwe promo word the guy speaks and his handlers are so busy sabotaging your mic they cut three "udduhs"

So fucking gay Phone Post 3.0
Even Connor was over it, he was having a hard time staying in character. He kept laughing, he kept the insults light and playful. He even told Nate to ignore some dumbass in the audience and another time told one of em to settle down.

He paid lots of compliments, and they didn't seem insincere.

Could actually be the right strategy. He's not really giving Nate a reason to get mad. Phone Post 3.0

Culinary Union Delegate - He got Nate the payday of his lifetime and a 4 fight deal. He even praised him at the presser and agreed to fight at 170.

Conor could have verbally scarred him, but he was being nice, it was like picking on a special ed kid. "Acting like a cholo gangster then going for a bike ride with the elderly. Gang signs with one hand, balloon animals with the udder." was the worst he did

I kind of agree, although the teaching JJ to kids and biking with the elderly didn't even seem like a put down until the second time he started spouting it.

I was like what do you mean teaching kids jj is awesome.

FightToLive - American Ninja Shit Coming MotherFuker!
. Phone Post 3.0

When Conor was rehabbing his knee in California, he hung out with the Diaz bros.

There's mutual respect. He's a massive BJ fan too, and if BJ wasn't in hot water, he would have been in the mix for this fight or UFC 200.

Conor loves Nick and Nate. He came on the scene as Mick Diaz. He's doing his boy a solid with this.

Conor did more for Nate's career than Cesar Gracie

Culinary Union Delegate - Conor did more for Nate's career than Cesar Gracie

From a monetary perspective

Culinary Union Delegate - Conor did more for Nate's career than Cesar Gracie
Oh man, probably true Phone Post 3.0

He loves the Diaz mentality and was applauding some of nates answers. "This game is full of pussies and nate isn't one of them". I'm excited to see how the post fight will go Phone Post 3.0

Culinary Union Delegate - He got Nate the payday of his lifetime and a 4 fight deal. He even praised him at the presser and agreed to fight at 170.

finally Watched the pc, I agree 100% with all of this. Conor was very gracious to Nate. I do think Nate will give a fine account of himself in the cage, although I am concerned tha Conor's praise of him might take some small percentage of aggression from Nate.

Culinary Union Delegate - When Conor was rehabbing his knee in California, he hung out with the Diaz bros.

There's mutual respect. He's a massive BJ fan too, and if BJ wasn't in hot water, he would have been in the mix for this fight or UFC 200.

Conor loves Nick and Nate. He came on the scene as Mick Diaz. He's doing his boy a solid with this.

It's clear he's a huge Diaz brother fan.

Yes, Connor cosigned with Nate after Nate answered a few questions and I've never seen Connor do that before. Phone Post 3.0

Eh, Connor kept playing the little brother card. Wouldn't call him by name, kept referring to him as Nicks little brother.

That said, he's a fan of both Phone Post 3.0