Conor McGregor: 'I had stress fractures in my leg going into that cage'

If true, should McGregor have pulled out of UFC 264?

1 Like

Cant decide between making a Brazilian excuse joke or a Deontay Wilder excuse joke.

20 Likes

I don’t necessarily think he’s lying as it could easily be the case if he’s working leg kicks all camp. But I think the fight would’ve been over in two rounds either way. Dustin was taking Conor’s shots & Conor wasn’t taking Dustin’s, he wilted during the big exchange.

16 Likes

If he knew he had stress fractures going into the fight then I doubt he’d have been throwing as many kicks as he was.

34 Likes

If Dustin broke his leg like that Conor would be all over social media bragging about how powerful his leg checks are and how brittle his opponent is.

The end of the fight had Conor with a broken leg, curled up eating shots. That’s a pretty decisive win if you’re looking at it as an actual “fight”.

21 Likes

I don’t believe him, lol. Brazilian jag off.

10 Likes

His coach talked about this the other day. He said they knew his leg was injured and they took it easy at points leading up to the fight so they’d be able to make it to fight day. Now if that’s true or not who knows. Could just be Conor saving face

1 Like
4 Likes

Phahahaha.
What a joke this dude has become.
Loses more fights than wins lately.
Talks about his opponent leaving on a stretcher, only for him to leave on a stretcher.
Goes for first takedown after saying first to try it is a bitch.
While sitting on his ass after breaking his leg continues to talk shit about the opponents wife.
Pledges money to opponents charity then renegs Punches old men in a pub.
And now to top it all off makes excuses.
Just goes to show money can’t buy you class

18 Likes

I posted in another thread that it makes no sense to come out firing heavy leg kicks if you know you have an injured leg. Either the injury is all bs, or Conor has the worst fight IQ of anyone to ever fight. If the latter, he got what he deserved and lost based on his own ignorance.

11 Likes

Jim Carrey Typing GIF

8 Likes

Remember when Conor lost to Diaz? And Conor said he was the better man that night? Thats the Conor I want back.

Something happened to him around/after the Mayweather fight, he’s changed. Im thinking mix of CTE and probably substance problems

4 Likes

So he’s either a liar or an idiot.

Or both.

12 Likes

Lol if you guys believe this crock of shit I feel sorry for you. Conor has showed time and time again that he’ll say anything in order to protect his fragile little ego. He’s lying.

12 Likes

This.

Most fighters are fucked up heading into fights. A ridiculous percentage are, it’s the nature of the beast. Conor has no character.

6 Likes

Well, in all fairness, it’s hard to anything other than that when your foot is on backwards due to a grievous injury.

1 Like

He is lying. How do I know?

1. Pre existing fractures must be reported under penalty of perjury. https://twitter.com/lthomasnews/status/1415706030701486083

2. If he had the fractures and knew about them, he would not have been throwing kicks with reckless abandon.

14 Likes

Khabib should’ve never let go…

6 Likes

Who cares, every single fighter performs injured surely…

1 Like

Fixed this for you

5 Likes