Conor McGregor signs for UFC

A lot of people have been talking about Conor 'The Notorious' McGregor, the above is why.

A two-weight world champion with Cage Warriors, the Irishman has inked a deal with the UFC and will meet Marcus Brimage in Sweden:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.asp/id/2606/conor-mcgregor-signs-for-ufc-debuts-in-sweden.htm

Looking forward to seeing what he can do on the UFC. Phone Post

I think he'll do well. He's been training full-time with Gunnar Nelson and is an absolutely lethal striker, so he should be up to the task for sure.

Looking forward to it Marcus brimmage is a tough opponent should be a great fight Phone Post

Fantastic. He's a beast. Any idea who he'll be fighting and in what weight class has he decided to fight? He was moving between featherweight and lightweight if I'm not mistaken. Phone Post

Big fan of Conor and good to see him in the UFC! He's training with killers too Phone Post

Sorry didn't see Marcus brimage meaning featherweight. Phone Post

Great news. Great fighter. Phone Post

His coach has just tweeted at me saying 'not yet for Conor, but thanks' so the plot thickens but I really hope he's got the deal. Assume it's just be a case of not being able to say anything as yet.

Fuck yeah! Phone Post

“craic,” Phone Post

Fuckin awesome! Phone Post

Brimmage welcomes Blanco then McGregor.

Poor guy Phone Post

dont count Marcus out yet, hes been playing the role of the spoiler

I hope it's signed. Conor is a beasht! Irish MMA has been going strong at a regional level for over a decade. Now it's time to see our lads on the big show.

war mcgregor!! tough fight...brimmage put the brakes on jimmy hettes Phone Post

Fight! UK Online -

His coach has just tweeted at me saying 'not yet for Conor, but thanks' so the plot thickens but I really hope he's got the deal. Assume it's just be a case of not being able to say anything as yet.

Fuck...

I was so excited there for a second. Conor is one of my favourite prospects at the moment.

I've been saying for over a year now that I want to see him in Bellator. But his last couple of performances, notably the Dave Hill fight, made me change to saying I want to see this guy fighting the best Flyweights in the world, in the UFC. He belongs there in my opinion. Phone Post

HON CONOR !!

This is awesome news! Phone Post